Open Letters Part 3
Dear You #1
I don't know what you're trying to do. You flatter me all the time then you tell me that I'd be great with Boy X or Boy Z. Why are you so insistent that I get together with people you don't know? Please be normal for once.
Dear You #2
I hope you realize that you're accumulating a lot of negative karma. Others may be in the wrong but you're not right all the time, either. Please just stop because I don't want to end up hating you over this. Thanks.
Dear You #3,
if I were just a thousand dollars richer, I'd hop on the next flight to your city. No questions asked. I know we're not close, but somehow I feel like I want your company over the holiday season. It's weird, really, but I really wanna hug you at least once in my life.
Dear You #4,
I've been acting like I'm okay with everything, but I'm really not okay with you moving out of the country permanently. I'm trying to be happy and supportive but it's hard! I feel like our friendship just got started and you're leaving already. Sigh.
Dear Mikhail,
I miss talking to you and I wish you'd come back to Singapore. Enjoy Beijing but don't go breaking hearts over there. :)
Open Letters Part 2 can be found here.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

4 comments:
Gosh Nashe, I'm not one of those people who thinks the world revolves around himself (honest), but your open letters make me seem like one. In this case I'm thinking, please, please don't let me be #2!!!
I hope #2 gets it together, #3 gets that hug, and #4 decides moving wasn't the great idea it seemed to be.
Now, if the world decided, all on its own, that it wanted to revolve around me...I'd move to a different world--being the center of everything takes a lot of the fun out of life. =)
I am #3 right????
No?
Damn it!
@Ric: It wasn't her idea alone. Her whole family's migrating, so... boo. :(
hahaha i wish i was #3 too. and it's good to see a smiley in mikhail's letter. :/
ps; munchen sez guten tag! :)
Post a Comment