Rollin' Wit Ma Homies (ala Coolio)
The correct answer to the so-called pop quiz in the previous post is... #1! Slap me 5, Putra, Ejannz, Amylin, Masth, Diane and PLP! To the rest of you, fret not, I have many more virtual high fives to give in time to come.
I really might be taking a short trip to Kuala Lumpur, I did have it in me to cruelly terminate a baby lizard, and sometimes I do think that.... yeah. Sometimes.
But I'm so not in love, please. It HAS been an emotionally weird few weeks. There were times when I was so high (nothing to do with alcohol), times when I was utterly spaced out at best, and there were times when I feel like my life is just not going anywhere.
For the sake of it, here's a (brief) list of the many ways in which my life can be seen as simply worthless:
1) Spotted a pretty hot dude. Upon closer inspection, he turned out to be my cousin's ex. (Can you say "OFF LIMITS"?)
2) Bumped into the Tankernaut (aka The One From Brunei/the only boyf I've EVER truly blogged about). Shitty conversation and shitty day ensued. I shall elaborate in my next post or something.
3) Unrelated to #2, my aunt (think: 47 year old woman) found a forgotten photo of the Tankernaut in my room and proceeded to tell me that she would "hide him in [her] pants" if he was her boyfriend. Thanks for the thought, Tante.
4) I keep having dreams about blogs, blogging and a couple of bloggers. I shall not mention who; lets just say they're both Asian. (What do you mean 75% of you are Asian?) Yes, I am disturbed.
5) I freaked out when I saw a baby lizard in the house while I was alone. I splashed boiling water on it til it died wriggling in the middle of the hallway. My dining room was flooded. While fretting hysterically on the phone with a friend, Mom came home. All she said was "Good job."
6) I screamed in a gift store coz I felt something furry go down the back of my neck. Turns out, it was a bunch of fucking soft toys hanging from the ceiling. My sympathetic friend laughed so hard, Pepsi spouted from his nose and landed all over my arm and face.
7) I spent approximately 5 hours going around town with my Vietnamese maid searching for a Sesame Street shower cap and a pink Sesame Street umbrella that I saw in a Watsons flyer. (To no avail.) I need to get laid.
Of course, there were also highly positive highlights of my otherwise banal life. I had ice-cream with Ameliene's 2-year old niece Arissa (aka my mini soul sister) at McDonalds,
...and a variety of cellulite-inducing desserts with assorted people, including my younger brother. Not too many pictures of these fattening substances; most of the time I dig in before I could change my mind about consuming them. You understand.
Mini class reunion at Pekan Fifo with the girls from junior college was so many shades of awesome, too. My camera was the devil.
As usual, do click to enlargenize.PS; I saw the hot policeman again! Whoot whoot x)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson



18 comments:
Makkau. Bumped into Tanky? I cannot help rmbring all the nicknames you had for the guy,
Tankernaut
Tankydoodle
Tankeroo
Tankisaurus
you HAVE to blog about what happened! Hahahaha.
You really killed the lizard? Murderer! The photos are great btw.
Your aunt is the bomb!! HIDE TANKER IN HER PANTS... LOL LOL LOL.
McD should have you and the little girl become their ambassador for family fun or somethg. Soooo sweet lah siak. Ps, Pekan fifo or whut!!
"I spent approximately 5 hours going around town with my Vietnamese maid searching for a Sesame Street shower cap and a pink Sesame Street umbrella that I saw in a Watsons flyer. (To no avail.) I need to get laid."
How the heck did you come to add 'I need to get laid' on that sentence? Haha... Who doesn't need to get laid! Tell me about it ^^
im not really surprised u went looking for those Sesame Street stuff for 5 hrs. last time i went thru a thing like that u were looking for that Hello Kitty shower cap. (of course, to no avail).
DUDE, Pekan Fifo??! mampz.
Yay!!! I was right :D It brings me much joy :P
@ Flash: Thanks! Yes okay I will. Yeah the nicknames... LOL.
@ fai: Yes! The girl and I should totally be the faces of the ad! XD
@ Nino: Don't ask questions. :))
@ Masth: Aren't you supposed to be at a wedding today? And yes Masth, pekan fifo. You were there. Alor?
@ PLP: High five!
YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And i'm with Flashman on this one. Can't believe the Tanker resurfaced!
@ Justyn: LULZ. Thank you, Justyn. Yes, I'll blog about it :)
your neice is so cute! and danggggit, i was so confident with my answer to your last post. hahaha! ;P
"7) I spent approximately 5 hours going around town with my Vietnamese maid searching for a Sesame Street shower cap and a pink Sesame Street umbrella that I saw in a Watsons flyer. (To no avail.) I need to get laid."
hahahah! ;P
once again, i have a ridonculously long comment. email baybeh. wait for it. miss you.
GREAT post. I really like this one. Your friends look sweet and u are just adorable Nashe.
You realy poured boiling water on a baby lizard? You should be stoned! =p
goddam-- couldn't u just swat a tiny lizard and be done with it and spare him a slow death. there's something wrong with you -- you won't take responsibility for the killing; you want the water to do it for you
your brother is going to be so hot in about ten years.
It has been so unkind of you killing a lizard, being a human doesn't mean to prove your dominance on tongueless insects ot animals. Even they're helpless, actually the true true fact is that they(insects or animals are afraid of us), and inturn instead of kepping them secure, we kill them.. C'on why don't people think that even they have a life..
@ Kym: She's my friend's niece :)
And I REALLY want the shower cap and brolly okay!
@ Putra: Awaiting.
@ Uno: I'd have to be near it to swat it, right? I can be braver with roaches, but lizards are my absolute fear, I'm afraid. At least the water goes a further distance.
@ Rahul: Like I said, it's a lizard and I freaked out. I don't kill any other insect, y'know.
okay, i get it. next time shoot the lizard.
Oh wow, those pictures look amazing, the desserts look yummy. so umm...about the hot policeman...make sure to snap a picture of him for us. And behave! You might find yourself handcuffed by hot policeman.. lols...or is that something you would be looking forward to. hehehe
@ Uno: AYe aye.
@ Mel: Don't give me ideas. Teehee! XD
Post a Comment