The Lovetards I call Family
Ok, I've been tagged by a certain friend of mine from Manila. Uhh, like more than three weeks ago. But I didn't know till yesterday when I decided to check out his almost-dead blog. Anyway, I'm supposed to display to the global community the people whom I'm fondest of in my whole (+extended) family, write a little biography about them, and like risk tarnishing the family name or something. Ah well. But anyhoo since I'm too lazy, I'll just jot a line or two about them. So here goes nothing.
In no random order. All are my cousins unless otherwise stated.
Abg Ariff, 22. He's the eldest and pretty much holds my cousins and I together. And I get the feeling that he's my grandmother's greatest pride.
Steve, 12. He can sulk for hours if he doesn't get what he wants. But simply the one I can never get mad at. At all.
Syira, 16. My gossip partner of sorts. She likes telling people she's lesbian when she's not.
Amyra, 18. She's definitely the one who knows a whole frickin' load of my secrets. A Ben & Jerry's addict.
Kak Liana, 20. A mother's dream daughter and a granny's dream granddaughter. Seriously.
Prima, 20. Born lucky. And a real charmer with the ladies when he wants to be.
Dina, 18. Born luckier. Binges on nasi lemak, mee rebus and prata everytime she's in Singapore. Google those if you don't know what they are.
Dann, 16. He can crush you with his hug. Superficial and metrosexual
...and he just got his braces removed.My younger bro, Amsyar, 8. Acts cute to get away with every single shit.
Dickie, 19. Another metrosexual. And he can't stop thinking he's the coolest.
Adam, 3. He used to live a maha ridiculously sheltered life, until my aunt came to her senses. And he's lost his dad.
My big bro Nabil, 19. Currently in the Army, and obsessed with getting the perfect male body.
...
........
...
........
Dwi Andika, 21. Husbands are considered family, too, right? ;)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

21 comments:
errm, yes nash. And everyone has a right to dream.. Stick with the ONE who discriminates rabbit eating. At least for now.
CUT IT with the rabbit eating!!!
and just settle for Bairong? Yeah, ok. =)
Eh, Bairong bukannye makanan org miskin per.. huhu. Mahal jugak tau.
can't beat Arnott though. Hahahaha.
@ TA : Yes yes... my cheddar love.
cool entry very nice.
Prima is quite cute,no? hehe
(ps,my blog is finally closed)
Ask Dina to call me..!! aku bawak dier makan prata...lawa sak sedare kau.
@ Anon : Merci.
@ Soncositas : Ahaha... i say no! He's not ugly, I guess.
@ Lann : In your dreams lah mat.. haha. Maka-c.
Guacamole! I didn't know we were allowed to go on top of the Ben n Jerrys cow...!? LOL...
i suker ini post. =)
the first picture... Army sergeant?? Cool! what's your bro doing in NS? which section?
HUSBAND?? haha...i hope I'm not missing anything here.. hyuk hyuk!
- OJ
That's quite a diverse family.
Are Dina and Dann siblings? She's got some bodacious ta-tas
Kak Liana is the cutest, but Syira is kind of adorable looking.
And I noticed there were some guys too.
Yeah, they're REEEEEEEEEEALLY metrosexual. I've got a metro friend, perhaps they could get hair hair done together.
I'll stop now, sorry :p
@ Khane : Oh you suker? Haha. Ala, just go on top of it lah, not like your force-fucking it whattt..
@ Dian : My bro's in SISPEC =)
Pasir Laba Camp.
@ OJ : I don't care! Andhika is so the fierze. XD
@ Gad : HAHAHAHA!!! It's the top, I swear! Yeah, they're siblings. Together with Stevie.
Oui, there were guys indeed. XD
@ Woozie : Actually, you can go on. LOL..
Your girl cousins are really pweety...
Okay!
After they get their hair done, they can swing by the other salon and get a manicure and pedicure and complain about their relationships while drinking long island iced teas.
Then, a little drunk, they take a mudbath together to cleanse their skin and then they wake up in Tijuana with 3 missing kidneys and a strange pain in their rectums.
you have been Tagged - Rules are posted on my blog :-)
@ Vengey : Ahaha... terima kasih =).
@ Woozie : Cute one, Wooze. I liked the absolutely necessary point about long island iced teas. And the touch of Tijuana.
@ Anshuman : Wokay, Ghosh.
Post a Comment