Black haired, Blue eyed Bartender.

I'm sure all of us have associated fictional characters from books (or elsewhere) with someone we personally know. But I find it unsettling that in this particular book I read (it was an uber sexy novel), I thought of ____ the moment the character was introduced. That would be fine, but it just seemed a bit too much when my mind wouldn't let go of ____'s image.


You know how you'll always have a certain mental image of an unillustrated character in a story? Yeah. For me that character was ____, and I couldn't stop picturing him in whatever situation that the character was in, doing whatever the character did. Especially since A LOT of the stuff in the story actually did happen in reality. It's borderline freaky. And it definitely uhh, aroused my senses. I was glad to be reading it in the privacy of my own bedroom, coz I was totally blushing the entire time.

In case you don't know, it was really distracting. The author unwittingly described ____ to a T. God. I couldn't properly concentrate on the real plot itself since my mind was somewhere else. Heck, I even had to put the book aside for a while to stop grinning and giggling like a shit. Take a few deep breaths coz my body was totally heating up if you know what I mean.


I don't think I should name the book and author here. It'll be too weird for me if people read up on it and figured out exactly who it was and what happened between us.



Screw the library. I should buy this book.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

kamu hangat apaaa...

-Bambz

Nashe^ said...

"Diam dong pak!"

Anonymous said...

That must have been one helluva hot book. HAHA. Come on tell us who it was... no harm done!

Nashe^ said...

@Flash : Can't! I feel funny.

Anonymous said...

You should not be feeling this way

when you already have one of the handsomest guys around.

And though it is not clear cut, you mention it as a sexy novel

so its obvious what happened between the both of ya.

Once again, I don't think you should be having such thoughts.

Anonymous said...

That was..Just a friendly reminder.

You don't seem to remember that your Tank is a truly hot guy.

Already so lucky. Don't entertain such thoughts.

M'Liene M'Lina said...

i knowst the title! hehehe. :) okay okay..go buy!!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Ame : Wheeee~~~

Anonymous said...

Why don't you respond to my comments?

Nashe^ said...

How do I respond to nobody?

Anonymous said...

Blog kamu lucu dehh. kaya orangnya sendiri. :P

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Buy the book? Sounds like you could write some chapters to add to it! ;o)

Love,

D.

Nashe^ said...

@ Ronny : Haha. Makasih ya. :)


@ Diane : Oh I should, shouldn't I! Hehehehe...

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive