Monsieur Vo-yoh

So. The French buddy is finally home after gallivanting in and around Singapore for 3 weeks. I miss him already. It was nice having someone depend on you for directions and shiz like that. Makes you feel useful, nam sayin'?

Some of the pictures taken on his last day here.

My wide eyes are deceiving thee. His flight was at 2am and we were actually uber sleepy.


We just had everything to think about yet nothing to say at one point.


"I'm really sad. I don't want to go home." Awww... And eurgh! My hair was just ALL over the place that night, I tell you.


At the fountain in Terminal 3, @3 am. (The water jets only start at like 5am.)



A glimpse inside Singapore's first-class international airport, with a very happy traveller. You guys should come visit, too :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sprawl yourself at the fountain as if that's your dad's property. HAHHAA...

-RD

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what RD said. You're so ASAL BOLEH! But you look pretty there. lol.

Nashe^ said...

@ RD: Haha. I know... btw WTF are you doing here!? Go back to work!



@ Izan : haha. Thanks. Asal boleh, that's me. x)

Anonymous said...

aw girl you look so innocent in that first pic!

The Monsieur looks pretty cute too,in that geeky way.

Nashe^ said...

@ Justyn: Seriously..? Hahaha...!

Fardde said...

is that the french guy you u were talking about?

Nashe^ said...

@ Dilah : Yes yes. Hoho =) dia sudah pulang.

Woozie said...

Hey, I made it in before Gadfly!

What kind of airport has water jets?

Nashe^ said...

@ Woo : An award-winning airport/ the best airport in Asia/ One of the Top 10 airports in the world :))

Gadfly said...

French guy looks like a total geek, but in a really fun way *chuckle*

Unlike Woozie, who looks like a black guy ate a Polynesian and took a shit.

Anonymous said...

that was a very interesting night ;)

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

ya.. he's actually not bad in a geeky and shy way.

you, on the other hand, heartbreaker lah! ;)

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : LOL. Polynesians are supposed to be pretty exotic! You just ruined my mental image of them. =/ hahaa



@ Ame : Eh mesti ah!


@ Deb : Heartbreaker?? zomg! XD

Deepak Gopi said...

I will be visiting singapore soon :)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive