Very accurate, with a capital F
Lemme write a really long post. LonG. Balas niat tujuh hari. Haha. -cuz as someone would say, I'm having withdrawals.
Some observant souls might have realised that a number of my previous posts have been like, modified. Not entirely changed, but contains a few alterations here and there. Titles changed.. Certain paragraphs and pictures removed... Well, I did those coz some people told me that a certain idoit (yeah i spell idiot that way) might be reading this thing and finding out some hellshit about me that (s)he's not supposed to know. So, yeap yeap.
Anyhoodle... I'm sick of the Singapore media which shows crap and bull all the time. From the TV channels to newspapers, they stink. Honestly. The latest instalment being the "25 Whatevers Under 25 To Look Out For" or something along that shit. It was featuring 25 youths or so, who had like major accomplishments before they even reached 25.
I didn't mind the other 24 crappers featured coz I had no idea what the fuck they were so good at anyway, but the one that got to me was the chinese girl who apparently left ballet after learning it her whole life. She got into hiphop instead after like 18 years. And she performs at some random places with more random people (I swear upon my Snork I've never remotely heard of the O Crew.)
And apparently, she wanted to become a good hiphop dancer coz
it gave her more freedom than ballet.. and she even went ahead to quit ballet even though she knew her parents would be disappointed... but she had to do it coz it's a goddamn passion..
BIG MOFUCKING DEAL, BITCH.
I can rattle off a dozen other names of people who had the same asshit experience as you and also came out accomplishing some victory. AND I've heard of their whatever crews and crap. O Crew? O CREW?? What the fucked hell is that?
The way the article put it... you'd think the damn crew was so widely recognised.
And what the hell is UP with the picture? God, the photo of her dancing (if u call it that) was a SHAME. A bloody shame and embarrassment to the whole hiphop community. It was more of like, a karate kick or something. Very relevant, people. I bet that was just to prove to the readers that being an ex-ballerina, she CAN indeed do an assfuckin split.
It just goes to show what dumbass journalists are sitting down at the reporters' desks there at SPH.
And another thing I was extremely surprised at, was the fact that she wasn't even Malay. Sucker. Out of the hundreds of Malay hiphoppers around Singapore (whom, i can remind you, had greater shit), the reporter(s) chose to pick some gay ass Chinese to represent that side of the country's achievements. DAMN IT. DAMN the whole article.
I remember about three separate articles a couple of years back and also not too long ago. All on this whole hiphop thing being a bad influence and how hiphoppers here tend to be slackers and shit. And they compared them to the blacks in America, who were/are apparently the lower-end peepz in the US, saying how similar these two groups of people actually are. One line I still remember is-
MALAYS ARE THE BLACKS OF SINGAPORE.
Wow. Amazing.
So... i see that it makes bloody damn sense to feature a Chinese person instead of a Malay when these sorta accomplishments occur, no?
What incredible probability that a Chi girl should come out successful out of the hundreds of Malay guys (and girls) who in truth, fuckin dominate the local scene here.
FUCK YOU.
Screw you reporters who bloody take advantage of your position to disseminate false inferrences. I mean, if an outsider were to pick up the paper, he'd so obviously think that there are a whole load of Chi hiphop dancers here in Sg, seeing the "fact" that the karate kid girl was featured as a totally orthodox phenomenon here in Sg.
And don't ask me why I'm so worked up over this. Must be the haze + less-than-rosy-exam results + shitty teacher's comment + my Project Work which never seems to end.
Hey what can I do if some teachers think that our essay papers are prime places to vent their anger over the fact that they didn't get good sex the night before, right?
I'll let it be... my thick skin and I are especially impervious to mindless ramblings of teachers. Especially negative ramblings which honestly bore me to sleep.
And shucks, I gotta run.
To Saffy : I'm not sorry for being a bitch, but I'm sorry that I hurt you somehow. I've made my move, now it's your turn. Ok. I've said enough. See you, bro.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

12 comments:
Okay....I'm feeling kind of scorched, here, LOL. ;D
I'm glad I'm not Chi or a Sg. reporter right about now!
Feel free to email me anytime, Nashe. It's: lenadianejennings@yahoo.com
Hope your day and your mood gets better. :-) Hang in there, school won't last your whole life, even though it probably seems that way at times. :-)
dear nash(ty),
i really think youre suffering from withdrawals. i saw it coming though *raise both eyebrows up & downn*. sigh, must be because you played da friggin corridor chair game. thiols! thorry nashty :D
love,
hammmmmmmmy i.
hey girl, love this post. TOTALLY.
i agree from the hiphop shit, to the thing abt stupid teachers lacking good sex. =)
ooh, whatever it is, chill yeah. maybe we can play with the chair agn.
anyway, O Crew reminds me of the O Studio.
@ Diane : word up. but then again..what am i supposed to do if im not in school? havent thought bout that yet. boo..
@ hamizah : thiolth ah.... the corridor chair race was totally coolneth!
@ ameliene : merci. love my post too. haha
O STUDIO!!!!!!!! omg... i'll never forget-- thatz the start of a very UANny experience.
Chindians, yo!
Nice read buddy..
impressed by the style expressein urself
My goodness.
@ Ajay : haha...really? merci, man.
thankiuks.
@ Butchie : my goodness too.
this is a really long post. LoNg.
I wont read it all ;-D
nashty,
Thelamat Hari Raya! moga2 duit poket kau penuh ok. pasthu kithe blh gi makan. Haha! ok yeah, maaf zahir dan batin babe :)
love,
hamizah
@ ajay : XD
and i cant get over that pic.
@ Hamizah : THR to u too!!!! hahahha
Post a Comment