Bon Voyage, love. Or should I say.. Gute Reise?
I could also say Buen Viaje, if you're more comfortable with Spanish.
(Aku nak cakap "Selamat Pergi & Selamat Pulang" tetapi it's so obvious the 2nd part doesn't apply.)
He's already on his way to Berlin, Germany. And that's that.
I know what you're thinking. It's no different from when he's in Jakarta. It's still not Singapore, and it's still a million lightyears away from me. What's the goddamn difference, right?
Oui. I guess it's psychological.
But I also guess...my heart stretches with every mile.
You know, at least he's got new places to explore, new friends to find, new stuff to look forward to.
What have I got? ...
A dystopia called Innova JC.
The brilliance of it all.
Sometimes I wish I never met you, E.
But a bigger part of me knows that the time we spent together was one of the best times of my life. And I can't ever regret that. I never did, and I promise you I never will. Be it the brainless, mindless, unthinkable, spur-of-the-moment, heat-of-the-moment, crazy or meaningful things, I'm glad they happened. None of them killed me, did they. (Unless you count the lame murder attempts made by random dickheads. Haha.) I hope I've learnt something out of it all. Being with you was pure suicide, really. But it was definitely worth every dangerous minute.
Thanks for the great times, buddy. Have fun in Nazi-land.
Tattoos of memories
and dead skin on trial.
For what it's worth,
it was worth all the while.
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you have the time of your life.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

13 comments:
i think the way you write and say things can make people cry. =/ cheer up yaw. time to have more BB. heh. Hey, how come you never dedicate a post on the 'terrorist attack'?? hahaha =D
lame murder attempts. Ooooh, i can already remember like 3 of those! Ya man, suicide...
solid post. i love.
You know, as painful as this is...
I would be quite pleased with myself if a girl wrote that about our time together. Real love, lots of fun, real passion, and all of it out of control ...
Those kinds of times are, quite literally, the best times of your life. I hope it's not too long until another one comes.
*big giant hugs*
@ Amz : Coz the Mamak Arabs will be talking about me! LOLness la... *runs, screaming madly to the driver's door* XD
@ OJ : Merci, yo. It was contemplation of death! Haha.
@ Gad : Aww G. Thanks. I certainly hope for more, too. I guess we gotta let go of these things sometimes.
*big squishy hugs back*
that's not enough. Time to start banging. And continue screaming.. "HELPPP!!! HELP... ARE YOU OK IN THERE? HELLO??!!!"
Hahaha. Can you imagine the reaction to that?
@ amz : NO!!!! As if we haven't stunned the whole the school enough and terrorized the entire cabin. SVP eh, no more.
*ducks under the seats*
lovely! lovely entry!
Gorgeous, Nashe. just gorge.
Berlin sure is far. Its a wide world.
Take care.
@ Passerby : heh. thanks =)
@ Shirlee : Aiite. merci.
Nashe babe... Happy belated birthday. W00t. What was the celebration like? :)
U take care now and be good... being a year older doesn't mean you can be otherwise. >:) Muacks.
:):)kaise Ho?
haha, happy 18th, nash!!!
- RD
Haiz. i donnoe how many times im gonna wish you Happy b-day.
waiting for a post-birthday entry. Hurry.
Post a Comment