But if I let you go...
Night after night I hear myself say
Why can't this feeling just fade away
There's no one like you,
You speak to my heart.
It's such a a shame we're worlds apart.
I'm too shy to ask, I'm too proud to lose
But sooner or later I gotta choose.
And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out.
I'm a coward in so many ways.
I'm tired of having all these strange girls fawning over the guy on my arm. I don't even see him as fucking hot anymore, so please. I can't/don't do anything about the way he attracts people or turns heads and that's why I'm also tired of having him giving me a hard time when random guys look at me. A big BIG part of me just wants to drop him and go back to the way life was before. Instincts tell me someone's gonna get hurt sooner or later, and I don't want it to be me. Call me selfish, but with this dude, I've had it with the self-sacrificial bullshit.
But I'm not sure if I'm prepared to lose Tank again (and so soon). The past year without him was quite a sad year, not in an emo way. Plus, having a much-sought-after hottie in the palm of your hand is pretty darn cool, I'll admit. I hope I can work this out someway without resorting to just abandoning this relationship that isn't gonna last anyway. I don't know what he's thinking, but I'm definitely not planning on spending the rest of my life with him. I know. I'm one twisted bitch. But whatevs.
I repeat, I'm a coward in so many ways. Maybe that's just the way I protect myself.
Or maybe I just need one of these.

You think?
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

16 comments:
oh. my. god.
But michelle...???!!?
Zan, do you honestly think I give a hoot what Micho thinks? Haha.
But if i let you go...
i will never know..
what my life would be,
holding you close to me...
Will I ever see
you smiling back at me..
How will i know
if i let you go...
I LOVE THAT SONG ok. Whatever choice u make, i support la k.
Thank you 'honeybuns'. LOL.
WOMAN. Are you sure u want that Obama dildo...!? hahha!!1
kayk aneh banget lahh!
-RD
you can stay with the same person a long time and yet still every day brings an uneasy feeling that a break-up is just around the corner. you are not certain why you are still together and think it must be some indecipherable magic although you suspect it is just ordinary momentum.
sigh, tough situation. i really hope you figure out what you want (to do) soon..things might get more complicated with time. hmm.
of course, if the two of you jumped off the bicycle for a year, the continuation isn't just momentum, but something else.......
@ RD: WAHA. Ya aku tau... XD
@ Uno: Hmmm. What do you think it is? There are many issues that are pretty clear to me at this point, actually, but I'm just kinda wary of acting/reacting too fast.
@ Ame: Thanks, I know. This unspoken tension is getting too weird.
If I were Micho, i'd feel so freaking queasy that random women are owning and using that!!!
Oh ya, about the thing with Tank.... I suggest you think hard before doing anything brash! Good tt you're conscious of not reacting too fast. good luck babe.
@Flash: Thanks for the luck :)
hmmm.you don't need the obama thingy. but up to you, really. :-)
LOL!
i like this song too :)
been in this kinda situation, but still dunno how to drag myself out without causing someone gets hurt :(
It's a no-win situation unless you just let go, don't you think?
Post a Comment