Lost Opp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


13 comments:
"YOU MUST BE OUTSIDE YOUR MIND!"
Feeling a bit Denzel in Titans are we..? Chill babe. The right time will come. For now just let it go.
-Bamb
I Agree =)
The right time will come and you'll have a bigger blast. ok? Don't cry dear.
(you're soooooo lucky!!)
Nash. Not your luck la. BUT.Good enough to know that your boyf can even afford this thing.
Blog ni kan, breath of fresh air ah. All I've been seeing in other SG blogs is how their boyfs go to tekong. Yours go NY. Makkkau. Siket peh laen.
@ Bambs: Letting it go...slowly. Haha. (YES- Denzel!)
@ Justyn: I'm not sobbing anymore okay. Haha. Thanks.
@ Fai: Eh you belum kenal I kepe? Mesti ah lain. LOL! Tapi kadang2x kalau kaye sangat pun membingetkan jugak.
(Good luck with your practical, btw!)
You are out of your mind. Give him my email address, and he can take me! I'll mail you a brick from Yankee Stadium as a souvenir.
THANK YOU ever so much, Woo. That's sooo thoughtful of ya!
I demand that you mail me the head of Lady Liberty.
LOLLLLS!!!
Gee. I promised myself to stop bloghopping but seems I can't.
DAMN GAL you're so lucky to have a guy who can take you. I'd love to take my GF someplace nice but money matters, u know...
@ Flash : Yeah..money matters. But you could still take her to a nice island nearby, perhaps..?
Ah tu sebab ah nashe! Orang sumer tengah struggling dalam RECESSION sini sana, mataer kau nak bawak holiday pegi NY...
Mane peh adil. haha.
HAHAHA. Chill ah. Bukannye dier ajak aku tour Eropah... =P
Anyway it's not a holiday per se. Saje nak tengok adik dier enrol kat NY Academy of Arts. Sigh.
I'll overnight the whole fucking statue! <3
Of course you will. Pigeons and all :D
(K)
Post a Comment