Fair enough.

Tank: What's this? Is it yours?

Me: Holy fucking shit. (I didn't mean to say this. It just came out due to panic.) Yes. That's my uhh...French notebook.

Tank: Oh. I thought so. You sure write a lot...


French notebook my ASS. I must have still been outside my mind when I left my diary lying around, open at that. Thanks be to God for my unclear handwriting. And the fact that many things were written in a language he knows nuts about. And the fact that Tank's engineer's brain isn't really interested in reading full written text. Thank you, God. Like seriously.
Allah still loves me.



On a brighter note, I'll be meeting my GFF today. God knows I need her right now. I feel like it's been years since we talked face to face and it's gonna be a great date. I'm taking a break from Tankee Doodle Dandy, too. God also knows I miss him like hell already, but I really need to take some time off from this Alpha male. It's been a weird couple of nights.


Oh yeah. Got a surprise text from dear ol' Adamus telling me that my white cardigan has been sitting at the back of his Tuscani for the past two months.


"I'll hand it back to you soon, coz I don't want [insert name of new girlfriend] to think that I'm still in love with you. Coz I'm not."


I may be wrong, but I think that kinda hurt.


Kinda.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never told me Adam drives a Tuscani. Serious shit?

Nashe^ said...

You never asked. And I didn't think it was important to begin with.

Anonymous said...

Oh ok... And French notebook huh! That got me laughing.

Aite I'll get back to work now =)

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'll be around Tapa today, maybe I'll drop by later to say hi or smth to you and Shin, okaii? Don't worry, won't interrupt your nail-painting session.

-RD

Anonymous said...

You gotta be more careful with stuff like ur diary,man! U cld have caused serious damage. haha.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOAHH. Your Adam drives a Tuscani? Gee that's one nice ride.. Don't let those words hurt you, babe. You're stronger than that.

(Thank heavens your diary is safe with you now. Lol.)

slopmaster said...

what the heck is a tuscani? Is that some kind of super-tiny singaporian car? How are the cannings going by the way?

Anywho, Diaries in a different language are a good idea, unfortunately for you, if I ever find your diary, je connais lire francais.

sionara

slopmaster.wordpress.com

Nashe^ said...

@ Izan : Good thinking :)

@ RD : You did drop by! Hehe!


@ Pengooin: Yeap..you're right. Do I know you?


@ Just : Haha. Yeah, he drives a Tuscani..among others of which I shall not mention ;)

Nashe^ said...

@ Slop: Merci de me dire ces informations.


PS; Une Tuscani n'est pas une voiture singapourienne! C'est la voiture de luxe d'Hyundai... Alors, c'est japonaise. You can google it. LOL.

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

You can't just leave your diary laying around like that. Tisk tisk tisk...you should know better.

Nashe^ said...

YEAH. Totally... I think it was one of those days when you think you're lucky when you're not.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive