Twenny Two
I cannot buhlieve my birthday was almost a week ago! Been one helluva ride and honestly I'm so tired and beyond broke. After 4 consecutive days of gallivanting outdoors, I'm thankful for some downtime for myself (and my neverending assignments). But still the past few days have been so great; I don't want March to end! Let me break it down...
Thursday, 10th - I'm 22, bitches!
Couldn't do much since I was stuck in school for most of the day with a quiz and my Phrench oral, but my friends did haul me to a restaurant after that and treated me to a birthday steak and the ooziest molten chocolate cake ever. Simple and fuss-free.. on my part. They had some trouble arranging the whole thing around my schedule. :P
Friday, 11th
Busiest day ever! I had coffee and bagels with The GFF and gang @ Tanglin, went to the salon @ Plasing, got another piercing @ Far East, tripped to Grand 
Service was impeccable and the chocolate amazing. Fondue, macarons, shots, tarts, tortes and truffles... The buffet did not disappoint. And my white chocolate+milk drink topped everything off nicely. Throw me in a gym, somebody!!
Saturday, 12th
Had a cupcake/brownie tasting session cum birthday fête at M Hotel with some of my Indonesian and European friends whom I haven't seen in forevs. Met an Italian guy, Alessandro ("you can call me Ale!") there, too. He was breathing down my neck for 3 hours. I couldn't muster any interest no matter how many times he called me bella, though, so it was arrivederci to that. :\
And because I haven't put on 10 pounds yet, the hotel gave my group a complimentary birthday cake! I must admit, the cake looked lame and ugly to me but it was surprisingly good. Boo to bad first impressions!
Sunday, 13th
'Twas ma belle amie Ameliene's birthday! And apparently the fun wasn't over for me, either. Our friends made the March babies go to the Botanic Gardens and surprised the crap out of us with a themed picnic. Mardi Gras in the park, who woulda thunk it! (I screamed & sent a ballet of swans diving for cover.)
So that concludes 4 days of fun, food and frivolity. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and presents! Thanks to those in Rotterdam, Manila, Perth and Dublin who bovvered with long-distance calls and texts! And an impossibly bigger Thank You to my mates who always go broke in March just to blow my mind. I love you guys.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson




17 comments:
the other month i love besides august is march. i really do. good, crazy things happen in march. i can't wait to see what le mars prochain brings you/us. xD
fuhlemak. i like the masks :)) check you out, kyk bikin lebih mysterious gitu loh! hahaha. and that cake looks a lot like the one we got at Exec, innit? is it the same?
cheers to eternal fabulosity, mamasita!
ps; i miss M hotel ;D
@ Miel: Moi non plus!!! :D
@ putra: it does thow innit! pero ambos MH y OH están bajo Millennium Copthorne, so like no es una sorpresa, eh? cheers to eternal fabulosity!
I'm happy that my wishes of cakesss for you came true! :D
I am glad you had fun. Not every month we turn double-2. :) Choco buffet....mmmhhmm....
My goodness, you have great friends and I'm pretty sure that's because you inspire great affection. Yes, I'm sure.
A chocolate buffet? I think I gained weight just reading about it. Only 360 days left to plan for 23. =)
Makkau! Takde hooray2 lagi ke! Haha! Tahun depan aper pulak... Bace post ni I feel like going to botanic Gardens, too...
Happy very belated birthday, Nash! =D
oh my, you had such great birthdays with great friends! You're so lucky :D Hope you'll have more great time ahead dear!
Sounds like you had a really great birthday celebration. :)
awwww! you have such great friends who plan surprises for your each year... do you ever just expect that you're going to get a surprise that year? haha!
Many happy returns :)
That looks like so much fun! I love masks!! I wish I could persuade people to celebrate my bday for 4 days straight!! :)
maybe next March, we'll get you someone who won't go broke just to blow your mind. ahem.
"a ballet of swans"
love it
Just read this babe. Tell me more about this Italian guy and why haven't you jumped his bones? hahaha
Hyeeeeeerrrooo???
hey babe! belated happy birthday. Wow looks like you had an awesome birthday week. I love all the pictures. Ooooh and who is this Allesandro guy? Pictures babe pictures?!
Post a Comment