Leave the maid out of this, s'il vous plait.
I got a call from Tank's Indonesian maid. She's this 60-something old woman whom we call Bibik. (she makes awesome nasi lemak btw) (/conversation translated from Bahasa.)
"Hello, is this Miss Nash ?" (MISS Nash?? ok like zomg)
"Yes, it's me. Is this Bibik?" (Ok, zup with the maid calling..)
"Ya. Good afternoon, Miss Nash. I have a message from Mr Tank. He told me to do this.. because, he says, you won't to speak to him." (WTF, haha)
"Message? What message? No, I don't want to hear it. Sorry, Bibik, but I'm not listening to anything he has to say."
"Miss... Please don't be like this. I have to give you the message, or Mr Tank will be very angry with me later!"
"Forget it, Bik. He's an idiot, you know that? Did he force you to do this?"
"No, Miss Nash! Don't be angry! He asked me very nicely. But he looked soooo serious."
"Fine. FINE... What's the message?" (I was getting a headache already.)
"He wants me to tell you, that he loves you."
"...." (KTHXBAI)
"Hello? Hello!? Miss, are you there??"
"Yes. Thanks for the message, Bibik."
OK. Fine, fine... I have softened. But what in God's name is his problem? He asked his MAID to tell me that? Someone please throw me off a cliff. This is just too wooglifying.
------------------------------------
/update/
I decided to channel my negative energy into clearing up the bottom shelves in my room and among the random Elizabeth Arden handbags and lotions, I found the long lost July '08 issue of Smitten (which the GFF so desperately wanted), and my long forgotten Gucci wallet with like, a hundred bucks inside. Sheesh, I'm such the lameass. I'm not broke after all.
I need to go shopping. No, it's not because I just found cash. It's a need, not a want (okay maybe a teeny tiny bit), since La Mother hauled out my closet when I wasn't home. She insisted I had too many clothes which I don't wear anymore and thus she's donating them to some Indonesian charity thing that supports like, young orphans or whatevs. There are three bags full of my stuff that's on the way to Jakarta as I type this.
"If you don't throw them out, you won't have an excuse to go shopping." Wise words, Mother. No, I'm not planning on going on a whacked out spree. I'll get a few key pieces and that's it, since I'm turning hippie. Problem is, I can't go shopping alone! I just can't. Too bad I have to go while everyone is as busy as Karl Lagerfeld during Paris Fashion Week. Alors, je suis triste =( I'll probably end up making my aunt accompany me.
PS; I'm actually really sad to part with those old clothes. I got kinda teary-eyed, you know? My heart is still so heavy! I'm glad to have done some good with them, but I kinda regret not separating some outfits from the rest. It'll be such a shame if the benefactors paired my Chomel top with something MaxMara. Eurghh. Horrendous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

20 comments:
See? Told you he loves you.
Awww hunny. You should feel really good cos you helped clothe so many unfortunate kids. =) You go girl!
You and your never-ending Chomel stuff... you got more than enough! it's okay!
the call was funny. HahHAHA. I wonder what words u used.
@ J: I guess so. but it was really tough for me to let go of some of them. =(
@ Fai: Hey, Chomel is the best okay. Hmphh... Yeah the call was funny when you think about it being in Indon. lulz.
HAHA. I can't get over how you always have something fashion-related to say in one way or other. XD
nasi lemak bibik enak ya mbak? ;)
Wah hebat yah kamu. Dermawan gitu!
Anyway, Tank must've been pretty desperate to get in touch if he asked this favor from the maid. Come on and don't torture the dude too much, babe.
@ Izan: You did say that's my forte. Hehe.
Don't torture him? I'm not doing anything, even... I've sent him a text already. Since I'm such a forgiving person.
@ Ronny: Enak banget dong!! Makasih deh. :))
As busy as Lagerfeld during PFW? Or maybe as busy as Galliano during PHC week. ;)
Putra. PLEASE. Quit one-upping me!
Matching Chomel with MaxMara? What if they pair your blue CC tshirt with *gasp* the blue Banana Rep skirt?!?
PUTRA!! Seriously!! You're traumatizing me!
No chance of that... I did give away the blue CC, but the BR skirt is with my cousin. HAHA. So there.
"such a shame if the benefactors paired my Chomel top with something MaxMara."
you can be such a butthead at times uh.
next time, you donate those clothes with a guide on how to wear and match it, ok? then you'll probably be ten times happier, and you'll probably teach them something new.
P.S. Learning (something new) is such a big thing over there especially if they are gonna be receiving those clothes. They'd be eternally grateful for anything new to learn. ^_^
Trust me; that's what I thought. I would have felt like, I touched more hearts or something.
But anyhoo, I doubt I'll be donating anymore anytime soon. I just hope they'll take good care of my Joop exercise sweater. =(
wah, not donating anymore anytime soon? dang, not such a dermawan, ey? tsk tsk. Don't worry. I'm sure they all learn how to take care of things. It's not that they have much, so everything has gotta last.
anyhoodle, let's just hope it reaches them and there's no crazy natural disaster in the way or something
WOYYY. Can you don't be such a babi?!! Ad I'm sure it's fine... This is my third time doing this and so far they've all gone through. Safely.
our moms should join the "we clear out our daughter's closets coz we're jealous we don't have that much clothes when we were young hence we're making them suffer as well"
NAAAAAHHHHH, im kidding!
Superbly entertaining.
@ Zee: Haha!! Yes yes... Like totally lah.
@ pengooin: Thank you =))
My friend, you lead a very complicated life. ;o)
Love you lots,
D.
There are definitely moments. :))
HuGs back!
Post a Comment