Soc or Greaser?

C : "You're more emotional. We're sophisticated- cool to the point of not feeling anything. Nothing is real with us. We're always going and going and going, and never asking where."

Always behind a wall of aloofness, careful not to let their real selves show through.

P : "That's why we're separated. It's not money; it's feeling- you don't feel anything and we feel too violently."


Such a Soc I am. Go figure.



---------------------------------------------------------------------
...because what is dancing, but making love set to music playing?

12 comments:

Gadfly said...

what is a "soc"?

O_o

Nashe^ said...

You should read the Outsiders! Them Socs are the aloof kids with too much time on their hands.

Anonymous said...

still searching for the dvd. tsk. there's just sometg abt Singapore.

Gadfly said...

Oh!

They called them "soshe" in the movie, if I recall correctly

Anonymous said...

im guessing you're the 'C'

Anonymous said...

i haf no idea...

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

greaser!

Butchie said...

Nash, darling, do you ever eat durian fruits? Will you do a post about them?

Nashe^ said...

@ zma : yes. something bad.


@ Khane : Oh you're the smart one. ahaha

@ Anon : you shouldn't.

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : Yeah! They're the ones... the movie was fantaste, wasn't it. The guys so hot. hAahahaa.



@ Deb : whaddup, Deb! You like greasers i presume. XD



@ Butchie : Ahakz. Why? Do u want me to? whahaha.... I likey durians, oui.

Butchie said...

Gaa. Those things smell like a cross between shitfruit and pukefruit.

Nashe^ said...

@ Butchie, you gotta TRY them. Go on! Shut your nose and have a taste! XD

it's a frickin dare, butchie.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive