My Intellectual Interactions
I've just been thinking about some of the snippets of conversations I've had or heard; the ones that are hard to forget. It's a bit of a reflex action to replay them in my head when I'm feeling stressed or a bit down. (No, I'm not saying that I'm moody right now.)
-----------------------------------
NB : So how did the hot date go?
SH : ....*blalala* and he was about to kiss me goodbye when the last bus came.
NB : And..?
SH : And in my panic I accidentally shouted in his face "OMG my bus is so here!" and ran to the bus.
Way to end the date, you frickin cheapskate. Wahaha.
--------------------------------------
SV : I had a fat man sitting next to me on the plane. I was being pressed to the window!
NB : Uh...did you say like, 'excuse me'?
SV : Excuse me what? 'Excuse me, can you eat just 4 chickens a day instead of 10?'??
This, coming from a person whom I thought was the totally un-meanest friend ever.
--------------------------------------
FL : Hey, are you attached?
NB : Yes, and you already know that.
FL : No, I don't mean your limbs being attached, I'm talking about having a boyfriend.
Thanks for making it sound like I was too dumb to understand, eh?
--------------------------------------
DW : Yo, pass me that banana over there.
NB : Which one?
DW : The yellow one.
Oh excuse me, DW. I thought you preferred the blue one.
--------------------------------------
RD (attempting to scare me since I was going home alone one night): Hey, be careful when you reach the lobby...
NB : Why?
RD : There's been rumours about a really freaky tall short man....
YES. Because I'm sure that man is both tall and short at the same time, you bloody liar. Haha.
-------------------------------------
ZF : Ok..Namer kau aper? Biol*? (/What's your name? Biol?)
SN : Kurang ajar seh... Kalau aku Biol, kau is Biol-er. (/How rude. If I'm Biol, you're Biol-er)
ZF : Bioler**? Bioler tu kan musical instrument! (/I'm Bioler? But that's a musical instrument!)
*Biol means like, retarded.
**Bioler is actually BIOLA, and it's just viola in English.
ZOMG. That was so lame it was good. I laughed til my insides hurt.
Anyhoo, school starts Monday! So like, help me God. Yay.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

7 comments:
OMG. My tall short guy didn't work on you. Haha.
-RD
Damn right it didn't!
The first one and the tall short guy one got me rolling off my seat for some reason...
Happy college-ing! HuGz!
School starts on Monday? This coming Monday? Tomorrow (my time)?
wow.
I don't go until September 4th.
@ Justyn : hehe. Thanks!
@ Woozala : Yes yes... It's August 4th! Woah you go a full month after I do.
(Damn man I just came home from school. The campus is a labyrinth.)
OK, I go on vacation and it gets all "Naked Lunch" around here.
*chuckle*
Post a Comment