LOL

I received a weird email from a reader:

Nashe bakkouri ya! Ketika sesosok mahluk yang bernama tuhan mulai merekrut dan mendoktrin manusia untuk percaya tentang adanya agama, Secepat itu juga manusia mulai terhipnotis tentang bualan sebuah agama yang diciptakan hanya sebagai kedok untuk membuat suatu anarkisme.

Untuk apa di ciptakan agama? klo saja manusia masih berperang untuk mempertahankan omong kosong sebuah ayat suci! untuk apa memeluk agama? Jika masih tidak tau mana yang benar atau mana yang salah! semua orang memiliki keinginan ...jgn pernah banyak menghayal yg tak pasti...dan tak akan terjadi...

Jangan pernah menyesal dengan apa yang telah lo "perbuat", tp menyesal lah karna lo tidak "berbuat" . . . Buat lah idup lo berarti. Kejahatan bisa terjadi bkn karena ada niat pelakunya...karna ada kesempatan....waspadalah....waspadalah..

Kami Mahasiswa Indonesia bersumpah, bertanah air satu, tanah air tanpa kekerasan!!
Kami Mahasiswa Indonesia bersumpah berbangsa satu,,bangsa tanpa penindasan!!
Kami Mahasiswa Indonesia bersumpah,berbahasa satu,,bahasa tanpa kebodohan!!



Dude, I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. You went from God and religion to life's regrets, and you end off with an Indonesian graduates' pledge of some sort. Sungguh tak berhubungan, I tell you. No head no tail. And what has all that gotta do with me?

((Is it some kinda advice? Warning? The whole thing is just weird. The "waspadalah...waspadalah.." part was pretty funny, though.))


On a different note, a quick glance at the calendar tells me that I will be starting Uni in a little less than a week.

That's like, days! It ain't weeks or months anymore. It is therefore my mission to party haaaaarrdd before this personal new era begins. Lets get Breezer pimpin', yo.

11 comments:

Fardde said...

aahh...school... =))

can't wait either! i signed up for countless ccas. XD

Nashe^ said...

@ Dil : Are you serious..?? I have no idea what to sign up for like, at all.

Anonymous said...

that email is too bogus! ahhaha...

Anonymous said...

Kami Mahasiswa Indonesia!!!! haha. He's letting off steam, maybe? Geez.

-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Fai : I know...i x tau mcm mane mo reply. =/



@ RD : No.i.dea.

Fardde said...

i was coaxed to leave my contact details under the malay/muslim society booths. hurhur. somehow your mum's advice rang in my head.

XD

Nashe^ said...

HOMG. Are you serious you're joining MS....

Deepak Gopi said...

:)Hi intelligent Nashe
Have you travelled in the giant wheel
that shows the whole Spore ????

Nashe^ said...

@ Deepak : Hey Deepak. That's called the Singapore Flyer, largest observatory wheel in the world =)

And no, sadly I have not gone it. :(

Gadfly said...

Shamalamalama ding dong

*raising Satan finger fist* (also "hook'em horns sign from my university, UT Austin)

Buu karrr DEEE!!!

*chuckle*

Nashe^ said...

You're the one wasted, G. HAHAHHA...

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive