!!!

!!! I'M PREGNANT !!!!

WOOHOOO ZOMG WOMG!!!



XD XD XD

...

....

.....




Haha. Ok, fine, I'm just kidding. Really really. I'm just messing with you. (really!!)

A friend of mine always tells me I can make her heart skip a beat with the things I say, and another one tells me he can feel his heart stop when I drop unexpected news on him. So...hehe. I hope I didn't cause any heart attacks, though. (And if I did then you probably wouldn't be reading this at all.)

But I do want to know.. what would your reaction have been if I had said that for real? What would you have said to me? I can't imagine. Tell me.



(Just for the record, I'm not condoning the whole unexpected-teen-pregnancy thing, although I do think motherhood can be seriously cool and it'll be awesome if I could blog this for real one day.)


PS; school's going great. Not bloody brilliant, but good 'nuff.


peace!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck u man my heart stopped

Anonymous said...

nice one.... brensek lo.

-RD

Anonymous said...

oh yea, the first thing i would hav said wld be "what the fuck!" but yeah. lol.

-rd

Nashe^ said...

@ izan : LOOOOOLLL



@ RD : brensek? who me? x))

Arjan said...

I think silence would be the first thing you would have heard..and then a hesitant congrats haha.
19 can be a bit young, but overhere they launched a campaign to promote the fact that having kids before you get 'too old' is a good thing. They aim at people of around 22 ..being 24..they failed ;)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Don't forget, I've already had that bomb dropped on me when Jessica came up preggers. My heart didn't stop then and she didn't self destruct.

I would have offered my sincere congratulations and been very happy for you, then offered to dispense advice and a listening ear as needed.

The listening ear is still here whenever you need it. ;o)

Glad school is a'ight.

Love and hugs,

D.

Nashe^ said...

@ Arjan : Yeah, I think one of the first things I'd get is a series of rapid blinking. Haha.



@ Di : Thanks, Di. I appreciate it.

I wouldn't self-destruct either but my folks would probably throw me to the streets!

Huhu.

Anonymous said...

I'd go OMGGGGG in my head! I would ask first, WHO exactly the father is...

then i'd throw a baby shower for you months down the line from 3000 miles away ;)

Woozie said...

My eyes must have doubled in size. You can't fuck with my heart like that, all the fatty fried foods have left it in a bad enough condition.

Nashe^ said...

@ Justyn : Yeah, I'd bet you wanna know that. LOL.

And 'Thanks' for the thought of a baby shower! I think I'll go get knocked up now. Bye!



@ Wooza : Too much fried chickin, eyh? Hahhaha.... Sorry!*



*not really ;)

Anonymous said...

Fucker. I didn't scroll down for like, 10 seconds trying to digest the info. you bitchhh.


I would be like "OMG NASH you gotta be kidding me." then i guess i'd say "good for ya." haha.

(phew, still)

Gadfly said...

Yeah! What Woozie said!

Damn, girl!

Nashe^ said...

@ Fai : "surry ahh..." Haha. Good for me? Like real. Haha.



@ Gad : teehee! You guys should hit the gym together then!

Fardde said...

"???!!!!!"

(pause)

hahahah.nice try.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive