'Nother tag plus other shiz
The Rules and Regulations:
1) Start off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write about their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I have something in my room that is more than 100,000 years old.
2. I can't sleep AT ALL when the person next to me snores.
3. I have many typical male tendencies, none of which I shall mention.
4. I make mean pasta dishes.
5. I have an aversion to other people's feet. If I actually massage yours, you know I frickin love you.
6. I don't paint my nails anything pastel.
7. I think bimbos and male gays make the best buddies ever for me.
8. If I were a guy for a day, the first thing I'd get (or try to get) is an erection. I've always wondered how it feels.
9. Speaking of erections... I have a rock-candy lollipop in the shape of a dick. (3 inches. Complete with balls and bulging veins and everything) (It's totally cute.) I never got around to tasting it.
10. I go quiet at dusk; I don't know why. I just find the need to retreat into my own around 7PM, no matter where I am. The feeling usually lasts for an hour or so.
tags : I don't believe any of you haven't done anything like this before, so I'll take a pass on this.
---------------------------
Tuesday spent with the GFF was awesome shit. Bimbo got her hair curled! Thumbs up, Shinny baby. "You definitely look like a more interesting person now." Hehe. Ate mudpie at MFM and drank a shitload of Bundaberg by the pool.
Ok so that was sweet love. (Shin, gue sayang sama loe. Nikahin yuk?)
But in other news, this has been one helluva torturous week. Exams! Bad hair days! Chipped nails! And I'm still not talking to Tank. It's practically ripping my heart out. Geez. I'll see his picture on the screen when the phone rings and it sucks; I just wanna go on staring at it. It takes a lot of willpower to not answer the call. Then the ringing stops, and my heart drops. Then I'll will the phone to ring again.
And sometimes it does, and the cycle repeats itself. But after a number of times, it won't ring anymore. And after a minute, I'll realize that I've been holding my breath in cruel anticipation, waiting for a call that won't come again for at least another hour. A call that I will end up rejecting over and over again. Seriously, Tank, you need to watch your mouth. You can't just say what you said and expect to get away with it just coz you have a pretty face.
Yes, I'll forgive him. In a few days.
"Men are like a deck of cards. You'll find the occasional king, but most are jacks."
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

18 comments:
Erections are awesome when they're wanted. Most of the time they're not, and then it's a major nuisance.
WOOORRRDD UP, what woozie said. And yo, I wanna see that lolly.
@ Wooz : How come they're not wanted? Hmm... I don't know, my boyfriend makes it seem like the best thing in the world to have.
I'd still wanna get one no matter what, though. Haha.
@Izan : You gotta come here to see it! I ain't takin no picture of it, man! XD
every once and a while el wooze does 'ask a black guy', right? so if --and only if-- you were to one day do 'ask a singaporean botanophobe' or whatevs, i might ask: how did you manage to attain total mastery of american slang??
@ Uno: Hehe! Not sure! I don't really notice what slang I use. What did I say that makes you think so?
But I bet all this American media in Singapore had something to do with it :)
Erections can come about at the most inopportune times, like while at church, talking with your mother, or in a room full of children. Of course most commonly it's right when class ends and you have to stand up to walk out, but you don't want people to see you tenting so you awkwardly hold your bag in front of your crotch to hide your throbbing boner.
hahaha!!!
woozie is right. XD
@ Woo: Omg, Woozala. Did all that really happen to you? I didn't know/believe that it can happen anytime without any uhh, stimulus.
Haha. I'll remember that if I turn into a guy. "Note to self: Find a private spot first."
@ Dilah: Don't tell me you had one before, woman. XD
Sorry to know you're fighting with loverboy.
You've always wondered how an erection feels like!?? What else have been going on in that mind, little lady??
@ Flash: Deep thoughts and great ideas :))
That was...funny. Does the lolly look appealing when you're feeling horny? And I can't believe you actually think about having an erection!! You're a girl! Think GIRL thoughts!
Oh yea, I once painted my nails yellow coz I was bored. I think it scared my then-crush away.
@Just : Haha. Oh, I'm not sure about the lolly. It's just never in sight when I get horny, so... Can't answer you there.
Think GIRL thoughts? LOL. I told you, I have guy tendencies. =P
And I just realized, this entire post might as well have been about the dick lolly and my erection fantasies alone.
Sounds like Tank really pissed in his Post Toasties -- if you'll excuse the regional euphemism.
He sure did.
Ps; omg I love Post :)) Pebbles rules!
#1 - so what is that khazanah? :D
It's a piece of coal. Haha! Turning brittle already. It's like 250 thousand years old, dug out from the national coal mine in England.
:)
Post a Comment