Of MSN dialogues.




Chatting with MK always leaves me spiraling down into an abyss of imagination and pointlessness. I guess that's why I like it. lulz.




Anyway, I have a backache. Help.

12 comments:

Gadfly said...

You should use better posture when you're staying up late being 'tarded with your friends on the computer ;-)

Nashe^ said...

Yeah. I always forget until it starts to ache. Sigh. =/

Anonymous said...

"Padan your muke" LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I so get the feeling.. you're a bit too happy chatting in the middle of the night and suddenly you realize that your back is gonna break. garh.

Nashe^ said...

@ Izan : Why you LOL at me siak zan!


@ J : Exactly... I need a massage now.

Woozie said...

My back hurts for the same reason..

Omar said...

Your back hurts because you weigh an 1/8 of a ton. Need to slim down, tiny.

Nashe^ -- you have an interest in male babies? wtf?

Nashe^ said...

@ Woo : Doesn't it just suck? Geez..

@ Omar : I'm trying to find out why they look cuter than girl babies. :^)

Anonymous said...

MK sounds like K.Vasquez. yes no? ahaha.

Nashe^ said...

@ Hamz : Yes. Spot on! Who else will come up with that kinda shiz anyway... XD

Fardde said...

MK can be just so fcken random. huhu.

Nashe^ said...

Yeah... that's our MK!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive