i am thleepy. *thleeps*
Hey, KARMILA. (WOAH, CAPSLOCK!)
I read your latest comment. Last time I checked, this was MY blog, not yours, so why don't YOU fuck off instead of me.
Whatever it was I remarked about you, you weren't supposed to hear, so it doesn't count. I'm sorry that your feelings were/are as delicate as eggshells and you took to heart what I said. But I ain't sorry I'm a bitch. And like, where the fuck do you get off dragging E into this? What's he ever done?
I do in fact remember what I commented from the Esply epi. I don't think that was so bad, actually. In any case, get a reality check after you get a life, you brainless shit. This is the real world where only the fittest survive. You're not getting anywhere if you let my simple words be an arrow in your butt. Even after all these weeks.
Did you even see the picture I put up in the previous post? You need an ambulance, too? Sad to say, they don't pick up trash.
I suggest you read : This.
I read your latest comment. Last time I checked, this was MY blog, not yours, so why don't YOU fuck off instead of me.
Whatever it was I remarked about you, you weren't supposed to hear, so it doesn't count. I'm sorry that your feelings were/are as delicate as eggshells and you took to heart what I said. But I ain't sorry I'm a bitch. And like, where the fuck do you get off dragging E into this? What's he ever done?
I do in fact remember what I commented from the Esply epi. I don't think that was so bad, actually. In any case, get a reality check after you get a life, you brainless shit. This is the real world where only the fittest survive. You're not getting anywhere if you let my simple words be an arrow in your butt. Even after all these weeks.
Did you even see the picture I put up in the previous post? You need an ambulance, too? Sad to say, they don't pick up trash.
I suggest you read : This.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

18 comments:
Ahahahahaha...........
=) this is one of the reasons why your blog rocks. Hurhur. And btw, i've read the book. Ok, take care.
YOU DIDNT THINK IT WAS SO BAD?
hUH HuHH. WHATEVER. THINK AGAIN.
there's such a book! O man i thought ur joking...!
keren!
waduh. cukup la dh karmila.
-RD
@ fairuz : XD
@ mliene : yeapp
@ KARMILA : Thinks again. Sticks by first opinion.
@ khane : Haha... trust me kan i say!
@ RD : Keren kann...? Jeah jeah.
ok, the entry, and the replies makes me laugh out loud. huhu. =) GO NASH!
whatever, Nashe.seriously.... I don't see what so special bout you,i still dont think u deserve such a guy like erwin.i thought you were pretty but your words just dont need a face like yours.
n can i add, i dont know what you guys did while together but i dont care, even though i said wat i seid earlier.
Hey Nasher
If this loser cunt keeps coming here trolling, maybe you should post a link to her shit and we can return the favor by going to flame her sorry ass.
I repeat my question for the troll:
English motherfucker, do you speak it?
oh astaga...
gua kan sudah ngomong lu harusnya cuekin cewek itu. oh well.
hey karmila? yea, go suck a dick.
your birthday's so coming!!
haha...
man. it gets weirder here evrytime.
Karmila thought Nashe was pretty?
hehe.
Troll. Wakakaka. Karmila, gue udh katakn, cukuuup la. Gi mana lo mau bkin cewek erwin bgini...
-RD
Karmilla- What's up, mamasita? Why don't you come on over to my place and spit some of that nastiness? I encourage it. Also, send me a few pictures of yourself, so I can look at them while I read your erotic comments, my little vixen....
Love Butchie
butchdingo@yahoo.com
@ Amz : Haha.. merci, l'amie!
@ KKKarmila : I don't GIVE a damn what you think, thou friggish lump of horseshit.
@ Gaddy : I got no links! Dayyyym. Brilliance...
@ Woozie : I don't know what happened to your previous kkkomment, Wooz. It went to my email but didn't show up here. Gee. =(
@ Deb : I know i know. 'Twas busy but a wee bit too bored and restless. Teehee. And you said astaga! Oh lord! XD
@ adriano : YES! Go out and get me a present now! heh.
@ Khane : Oui, she did! hehe. Do not delve into it further, thank yous.
@ RD : =)
oh and btw, yeah your GB called. Thanks.
@ Butchie : Lawl. Never fails to be saucy, do ya?
Post a Comment