Cut the melodramatics

I can't believe you have the nerve to say the things you say sometimes, completely forgetting what you once said just weeks ago. It might seem logical to forget what you said weeks ago, but certainly not if what you said was something totally definite and final. Well, I thought it was final anyway. What with that sickening tone of voice and all your glorious bravado.

I've had it with your dramatics, goddammit. And you're just too caught up in your supershitcool aura to notice that I ain't responding when you spew all your crap. I was even blatant with my remark to you at one time but of course, you dismissed it. You take such great unnecessary notice- blow up the tiniest details- when I have no beef with you; but you don't seem to get it at all when I need you to fucking back off and screw your bullshit.

I repeat : I've had it with your dramatics. If you have no reason to be angsty, then don't bloody act angsty. It's such a lame call for attention, dipshit. People would know it when you're just faking it. This is what I don't get about my peers. We're all (apparently) in our prime. I don't see the point of wasting these good years on exorbitant emotions which nobody actually cares about. You're brutally kidding yourself if you think that I'd give a shit about your slashed wrist.

Yeah, we may joke about being uber skinny/ fat/fugly/ unattended/whatever but we know our limits. Admit it, we're still surviving, despite all the nonsense our school and family throw at us. I concede, we all have our dodo moments. OUI, WE ALL DO. But don't you think it's just profoundly too much if it happens at every turn of your life? There are people with bigger problems here, there and everywhere; you're just too trapped under that rock to realise it, being so caught up in the fact that some minute thing didn't go your way.
One day you're gonna realise that you've turned sixty and hey, life ain't that different from when you were sixteen. That's when the currently non-angsty teens will be maleficiently endorphinated laughing at your sorry ass.

Je sais, it could be just me. It could be just me feeling crappy. But I don't think so. Mainly coz I'm not feeling crappy. I just had good food with the company of good people, how can I be feeling crappy? The state of my mind is so calm, it's almost Zen.

Anyway, I just realised how soon I'll be turning eighteen. Can you believe Nashe is just turning 18? I know she can't. A part of my mind is somehow thinking that it's still weeks away. Whatever it is, I promised myself two birthday treats this year. Lawlness. I'll be getting a McD Bagel breakfast from BPP, yeaahoo! The other treat is a secret(like as if you give a dang but W).
It's the simple things in life, really. But ah well, they make me happy (:

It just stinks that the so-called countdown to my 18th B-day is also the countdown to something else. But I'm not going there. Not right now.

"Yang hilang itu bukan selalu bisa dikembalikan."

17 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

*Gingerly*...Um...Happy Birthday? Okay? Tee hee!! Hope I didn't offend, there, LOL!

You know what? It sounds like my Nashe is growing up. All that self-loving backbiting and infantile behavior of your *friends* is getting to you, is it? You must be maturing past that stage.

Patience, my dear. Your true friends will endure and the faux friends will go the way of the dinosaur.

*Hey, I used a French word! Faux! Did you notice?!*

BTW, drop by my blog and look at my adorable great-nephew. I know how much you adore baby boys, and he's exceptionally adorable. Well, we think so anyway. :-)

Anonymous said...

HEY NASHE. MY NAME IS KARMILA. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE ERWIN. SO SHUT UP. BYE.

Anonymous said...

what the hell?

Anonymous said...

AND I WANT TO TELL YA, THAT HE AND I WENT OUT ON A MILLION DATES WHILE HE WAS IN SINGAPORE IN JANUARY AND WE DID A WHOLE STRING OF THINGS THAT HE WOULDN HAV DONE WID YOU.

Anonymous said...

BECAUSE YOU R JES TOO PLAIN UGLY AND SUPER SHORT AND STUPID, AND ERWIN IS TALL AND HANSOME.

U R SO LAME, I DONNOE WHY HE EVEN HOOKD UP WITH YOU. AND YOUR POSTS ARE SO NONSENSE,MAN. YOU CALL YOURSELF SINGAPOREAN? WHERE ARE YOUR SINGAPOREAN READERS? LIKE I SAID, U R SO LAAAMMMEE.

Anonymous said...

Karmila, i think u should just back off and stop this disgusting harassment of my friend. Before she gives you a brain freeze.

hey nashe, my bday isnt that far from yours! Just bout erm, months away. Heh. i wanna know what the secret treat is....

Anonymous said...

interesting entries... specially for someone who's not even 18. And does everyone speak like this in SG?
interesting comments too!


visit my site - http://finnbell.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HAHA! STUPID SHIT...!!I DONT SEE ANY INTERESTING POSTS.. SHUT UP KHANE! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO ERWIN IS!

HEY NASHE, GUESS WHAT? I FUCKED ERWIN BEFORE! LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT. IT WAS A SUNDAY, JAN 14... IN BROAD DAYLIGHT U KNOW! AND IT WAS SO GOOOOD...

HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT TELL YOU SINCE U R SO STUPID. HAHA!!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : Growing up, eyh? It would be nice if we all grow up together but it seems like that ain't happening.

Yes, i did notice your 'Faux'. Haha...

Gadfly said...

ROFL!

Nasher: It think your little troll has some insecurity issues LOL

Gadfly said...

maleficiently endorphinated laughing at your sorry ass.

That was just beautiful, my dark little Nashenator! Talk about ripping somebody a new asshole! LOL

That is cool about your birthday coming up :D Too bad I can't be there for the spanking. How many 18-year-old girls get their birthday spanking in handcuffs? ROFL (I know that was rude, but I just couldn't help it >:-)

Happy birthday in advance :D

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

wow... hate mail. lucky you. kiddin.

eh, cuek tuh sih anon.

Nashe^ said...

@ Khane : Haha... I'll tell you what my personal treat is after my b-day =)


@ fb : Thanks. Erm, no, i hardly think everyone in Sg speaks like this. Huhu...



@ Gadfly : Ahakz. Even if I kept a troll, it wouldn't be a crazed female.
Handcuffs? Hahaha..now I can't wait for my bday! Lawl... *Thanks!*



@ Deb : You don't say! Geez...Just when I got no time to deal with all this bullshit..

Nashe^ said...

@ KARMILA : Eh diam lah. I got nothing to prove to you, firstly. Secondly, you use way too many exclamation marks. So tak style. And KHANE is one of Erwin's friends, so like get your facts right and not go on your tirade as and when you like.

And funny you should mention that exact date. I know where Erwin was on that particular day, you chunking piece of blubber. (He was with me the whole day & night, hohoho.) Please realize where you stand in the lives of others before attempting to fake your damn way thru.

And just WHAT is it about calling myself Singaporean and having no Sg'ean readers? There's just no fucking link whatsoever...
At least TRY to use that excuse of a brain you got before spamming my comment box. You are SO not a Woogly Dodo, so don't try to be one.

I gotta go iron my shoelaces now. It's more worthwhile than responding to you.

Anonymous said...

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT PEOPLES' FEELINGS AND GET AWAY WITH IT? YOU MAY NOT NOE IT BUT U INSULTED ME INDIRECTLY THE LAST TIME ERWIN WAS HERE N I ACIDENTALY HEARD ABOUT IT. REMEMBER THE GIRL FR ESPLANADE? THAT WAS ME OK? KARMILA. REMEMBER IT.YOU JUST MAKE THE SNAPPIEST REMARKS NOT KNOWING HOW MUCH YOU CAN HURT A PERSON. FUCK OFF LAH OK.

Anonymous said...

ada2 aja eh kalo tentg Gus?

-RD

Woozie said...

Yo KKKarmila:

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive