The phone rang...

Me: Hello?

Tank: *singing à la Stevie Wonder* I just called..to say... uhh..um.. yeah.

Me: BYE.



Guys. Seriously.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GUYS. End of story.

unokhan said...

if my husband had said such a corny thing when we were dating it would have been impossibly sweet. but if he pulled a stunt like that now i'd think wtf, why n the hekk is he feeling guilty.

so enjoy it while u can doll, don't b a jerk

Nashe^ said...

@ Justyn : HAHAHA... yeap yeap.


@ Unokhan : OK. It's against my principles to be a jerk. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Loverboy having issues with the L-Word?

Haha.

Anonymous said...

Well you know, on one hand, you can always see it as a real cute thing.

I think he does love you. So... =)

Nashe^ said...

Izan, he doesn't have a problem with the L-word, but there are just some days when he simply can't bring himself to say it for some reason.

Aah...forget it.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive