It was a bon jour.


I slept through the morning, had a nice afternoon preparing for my French presentation, screamed through a great evening at the movies (fine, Keen, fine I'm a loser okay whatevs!), and now I'm gonna enjoy the night.


This might change, but I'm slated to go out again next Saturday. And for some reason that escapes me, I'm so darn excited about it. So excited that part of me is wishing it won't come at all. I wonder if anyone has ever felt this way before.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ASYIKEEN....LONG HAIR...GASPSSSSSS!!!!!!

Nashe^ said...

LOL!! Oh yeah Zee, I forgot you haven't seen her in ages... She's been keeping it at that length for quite some time tau.

Haha.

Anonymous said...

I've never felt that way. It must be weird.

Nashe^ said...

That goes without saying. It kinda does feel very weird.

Woozie said...

You know, in this photo you look an awful lot like another female I know. A sexy female.

Nashe^ said...

Woah like seriously? I'm stoked. Who is it? :^)

Anonymous said...

That picture is perfect. As in, both of you fit so nicely into it. Real symmetry, hahaha.

-RD

Anonymous said...

That would depend on WHO you're meeting next saturday...right?

Nashe^ said...

@ RD : Yeah I know! Hehe. It came out pretty pretty =P


@ Izan : I'm meeting Tankydoodle. Random date. The excitement confounds me.

Gadfly said...

Wow, you're both so adorable.

Although, I'm pro'lly going to get pummeled with rocks and garbage for this ...

I've never been a fan of the dark makeup outline on the lips. I mean, when I'm picturing tugging your hair back and ...

Oh...

Sorry...

My mind wandered ;-)

*chuckle*

Nashe^ said...

Gad, just FYI I don't outline my lips. LOL.

XD

Gadfly said...

Oh... light colored lip gloss? Or "that's just the way the freakin' pic turned out" *chuckle*

Meh ... you'd be adorable no matter what.

Nashe^ said...

Haha! Thanks. I think it was the night mode on the camera plus the dim lights of the train station. =))

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive