How would you feel
...if in one week, a salesgirl at Lonsdale slips in her phone number in the bag of stuff your boyfriend is paying for?
...if in the next week, a bloody helper at the foodstall keeps unnecessarily commenting on and cooing at on your boyfriend's plastered back?
...if in that same week, a lame-o barista at Starbucks stares at your boyfriend the entire time he's ordering and ends up totally messing up the order? (bitch, does caramel sound ANYTHING like mocha to you?)
...if in the next week, a dumbass waitress at Bali Thai blatantly tells your boyfriend that she wants him to fuck her?
coz to tell you the truth, I'd feel pretty darn shitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

11 comments:
OOh baby you're online! haha.. What you doing up so late, pumpkin?
I'd feel crappy too if I were you. Sayang tagalog lah but that's how it is many times if you're goin out with hotties.
You should feel good cause you've got a young sex god as a boyfriend.
grrl fren, u dropped 3 names in four micro-paragraphs?....lulz win!
@ Izan : Gah. I hate it. Boo.
And PS; I was chatting with a friend online LAH. huhu.
@ Woo : LOL Wooza! I don't know...after a while that good feeling just makes you tired in a way. =(
@ Uno : But I was really just stating facts! HAHAHAHA... XD
hahaha, just embrace it...the fact that you're dating a..what's that again? sex god? =)))))
The Bali thai waitress!?? Eeww!!! I'm not going there! haiz.
MAKKKAUUU... betul punye tak tau malu sak pompan.
@ iz : You dodo.
@ Fai : TU SEBAB AH! Tak professional langsung... melayu pulak tu.
Ah tu lah!! I suspected it was melayu... it's so memalukan for the masyarakat melayu kiter. Haiya, Tank shouldn't have been so hot. Haha.
@ Fai : yeah very memalukan.. That's what Tank said, too.
Shouldn't have been so hot kepe beb! Like what he told me, "Abeh you nak I buat aper? Put a scar on my face and be ugly?" -.-'
I used to deal with shit like that. It makes you want to kill them all, doesn't it? Just smile and think to yourself, "Bitch, I'll let you live, just for today." Somehow, it feels like control, lol!
@ babz : HAHAHA!! It does spark the "Hah! Too bad he's mine!" kinda feelings in me (!!) but as I said, it's darn annoying sometimes...
=P
Post a Comment