Such a feelin's comin' over me...

Everything's happening so fast. Half the time I just want to curl up on the bed with my 19 year old Snork doll and have a long good cry. Only half the time. I still have people who make me feel on top of our little world.

Anyhoo.

Now that
Tank and I have talked like civilized people about what was really going on last year (without anyone slamming doors or kicking stuff), it feels like an unnoticed weight lifted off my shoulders. It's like getting the tiny mole on your back removed, you know? It never truly bothered you, but knowing that it's gone somehow makes you feel a lot better.

I think I'll have a good night's sleep tonight. Je pense.


Btw, I miss long talks with my elder brother. :'( Sharing stuff with him is just different. His responses can be so lame-funny, he makes me feel smart. We really need to be at home at the same time one of these days.



--update @ 2100H--

Ok fine, I ended up having only two hours of sleep. But the time spent awake was worth it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like life is perking up? Good thoughts your waY!

Nashe^ said...

@ J : Thanks Justie. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope u stay happy.

Anonymous said...

You have arrived. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you screaming at Tanky when I refreshed your site. And voila, you have updated.

Glad to know the time awake was well worth it. =) Tell Tankyboo that your bestie from Philipp sez hi.

Nashe^ said...

@ Izan : I haven't arrived, trust me. Hahaha. And uh, OK I'll tell him you sed hi. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the analogy, btw.

Gadfly said...

Heh ... I love your mole analogy

Nashe^ said...

LOL thanks. Hahahaha...

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive