5 Fakta Rawak
and I have been tagged again, this time by the Ghoshster.
Rules
1. Players start with 5 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 5 random facts.
3. Players should tag 3 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
Random Fact 1 - I miss my 3 days of SIMUN and the lovely people. The whole thing is just so imprinted in my memory. I would give my Avon eyeliner just to be in it one more time.
Random Fact 2 - I simply adore the complete and unabridged version of Lewis Carroll's Alice In Wonderland. I have a thing for witty, intelligent quotes and sayings, and there are a whole load of them in AIW. I think about certain speeches and conversations from the story when I'm talking, and they have actually influenced me a lot.
Random Fact 3 - I can inadvertently lapse into intensive Malay or French when I'm stessed/high/bored/pissed. Things sound more crude and vulgar in those languages. And I guess the effect is stronger, be it good or bad. And it's perfectly fine with me if the person I'm cursing doesn't understand what I'm saying.
Random Fact 4 - I fail to understand the gravity of many serious situations. This is a dangerous trait, I think. Too laid-back, I'm practically comatose. Even when you're trying to tell me about the man dynamiting the house next door...
Random Fact 5 - I said No, and dumped him. If you know what I'm referring to.
- - - -
The 3 people : Woozie , Gadfly, Vengey.
Yeah you can do it too.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

14 comments:
no way! you said no? i was pretty sure you'd say yes....
I CAN VOUCH FOR #4.
suckerr.
AIW. I love it too. Once again, thanks to the dispenser of everything addictive. tsk tsk
You tagged me and put me in purple! :P I love it. Lol.
RF#5: I think I know what you're talking about. Lemme probe further in YM if I see ya.
I'll only have time to do the meme on Wed or Thu night... kinda busy lately. Meh.
#4
We should get married. We could be the oblivious couple. Friggin' ZOMBIES could attack and we would sit at a park wondering why people are all running around and screaming.
"Is this like an exercise thing?"
On the other hand, when one of them finally charged us -- I have quick reflexes *chuckle*
I'll get on the memeage
@ Adriano : i said no lah! dont anyhow. haha.
@ Izan : Suckerr! Ps; thanks again for the feast. ahaha..
@ TA : Aww gee what a title. Heheh.. Remember, when you're thinking, you forget to ___... je sais tu sais.
@ Vengey : Glad you love it. Haha. Take your time.
And, ya kamu memang tahu apa yang saya bicarakan. =)
@ Gad : HAHAHHA!!! How about "Oh man that zombie needs some moisturising cream real bad, don't you think..." or something.
XD
:0
Mine's did
fact #5 was hilarious! :-D
So Miss Laid Back, if a comet were to hit Earth and absolutely kill everything in 6 hours, what would you do? Sleep?
@ Butchie : =/
@ Gad : Yeehaw.
@ Anshuman : Twisted aren't ya!
@ Woozie : I'd probably feel so helpless, I'd sleep and hopefully wake up in the next life. Or make myself feel better by knowing that everyone else is going down with me =)
yes I remember. I always will. Heh.
More of those, ok?
Great facts there!
Post a Comment