Cool =)

You scored as Severus Snape, Well you're a tricky one aren't you? Nobody quite has you figured out and you'd probably prefer it stayed that way. That said you are a formidable force by anyone's reckoning, but there is certainly more to you than a frosty exterior and a bitter temper.

Severus Snape

85%

Draco Malfoy

80%

Harry Potter

70%

Albus Dumbledore

70%

Lord Voldemort

60%

Ron Weasley

60%

Sirius Black

60%

Ginny Weasley

55%

Hermione Granger

45%

Remus Lupin

45%

created with QuizFarm.com



I don't know whether I expected this or not. I mean, Snape? And next on my list is... Malfoy??

Good fuckin grief. I like it.

3 comments:

Gadfly said...

Wow

Nasher the hard bitch O_O

I'll bet people don't see you coming. You look sweet and adorable on the outside, but you're not the helpless child type woman who needs a man to tell her what to do and how to think.

As always, I'm impressed :o)

Anonymous said...

keren! gw dapet Sirius...

-Dig

Anonymous said...

I'm Harry!!! ahahahakzz...

kamu snape? cool sakk...

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive