Le Tanqeur
As mentioned in my previous post, I bumped into the Tanker. I was with my buddy Daniel and we were buying something at Aldo for a friend.
Along came Tanky.
T: *insert condescending tone* Shopping lagi? ("Shopping again?")
N: Ade masalah? (Is there a problem?")
T: You look great. *Riiigghhtt. Whatevs*
N: Thanks. You, too. (autopilot response)
T: You're not even looking at me. *Fuck yeah coz I don't want to!*
N: Hmmm... *Will the damn cashier hurry up already..??*
T: What, is it because of that guy over there? Your new boyfriend?
N: Whatever, Tank. I'm not talking to you.
T: Come on man. He's.. not even that good-looking.
(I'm just kinda stunned at this point)
T: Really, come on! Don't tell me you don't think about me every other day, coz I still think about you." *What the shit?*
N: No, I don't fucking think about you anymore, okay? Now bye.
I grabbed Daniel and busted the hell outta there. And vented my frustrations on a huge milkshake at Billy Bombers. Shucks.
I don't think about that idiot every other day. Truth is, I think about him every single damn fucking day, against my wishes. WTF, seriously. I jump whenever I hear a bike engine under my window, I'm cautious of yellow cars and I try avoiding his favourite eateries.
Truth is, I still feel something for the dude with a 'tude but he's never gonna know that. No, it's not those warm, rekindling-an-old-flame kinda feelings. It's more of an I-wanna-hit-you-on-the-head-with-a-baseball-bat kinda thing. 
When it comes to this adonis it was all lust and zero love. 110% intensity and 0% relaxation. To me, anyway. And I didn't want to look at him that day coz I was in no position to turn into a puddle of goo the way I do whenever he's around. It's not fair, the effect he has on me. It's just not fair.
And it's not easy to forget him when my aunt is the unofficial president of his imaginary fanclub.
Please don't tell me that I should give this one more shot or whatever, coz I already had that conversation with myself. The conclusion is NO. Never. Jamais. (There's no word dramatic enough in Malay to say 'never'.)
3 times we've experimented with this. And all 3 times were.. questionable. Besides a whole load of pride and ego, there are a whole host of factors involved here that just won't make us work properly. If you've ever watched Vicky Christina Barcelona.. We're like Juan Antonio and Maria Elena for you, sans the suicidal thoughts. There's just something about us that doesn't allow for sane conversations. We don't work.
It's sad, in a way.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

24 comments:
Hmmm...how long ago did you guys break up? That guy sounds a bit too full of himself... Honestly sweetie... You can find better guys out there. But what sucks the most is that, there are tons of good looking guys, a few of them are even blessed with great personalities, but at the end of the day we always end up lusting over that one bad boy who broke our hearts. Ugh...sometimes being a girl really sucks! grrr
Wow. The Tank really has some egoistic nerve. My male ego isn't that whacked...Don't be too sad, chica. Better people will come your way.
I still think he can make lesbians straight, though. That guy is hot.
of all things, you had to be in aldo! hahaha. well anyway, i do believe that hunk of armani misses you. i know you miss him in that weird way. but like you told me, it ain't worth the heartache being with him.
cheer up, my buttercup.
Ih malas sama cowok like. If i were you I would just punch him on his face directly on that day and let your current bf came over and asking you what the hell's going on and get so angry with T for teasing you like that then both of them start to fight over you. oh wait. i'm watching too much drama. :P
But you really have to make him learn something. Do not give him more shot and yess i agree with you. :))
well i don't know the FULL story so i dont really know where to start but i agree with Mel.. the guy sounds way too full of himself just from that conversation!!!!!!! >:\ stick to your guns and don't go back to him! haha!
that wasnt 15 words!!!!!
(right,bcos thats the whole point.hahah)
it's ok. we shall skate thpughts of him away, oui? alors.
*thoughts
oh btw. maybe u shld learn muay thai or smthg. *grins evilly*
Babe please, with that kind of ego? You've gathered back some of your heart ( ahem ) don't drop it again to pieces.
TIDAAAAAK!!! tt sounds dramatic enough haha. anw, take care =)
Part of growing up is to accept facts. I can totally understand your teen-angst (or eary-twen-angst). If it doesn't work with you two, you have to accept that. Then he won't be able to trigger these emotions within you. It's not good. These things are following: Either you're 100% in or 100% out. Don't project your emotions on him, you have to work on yourself. Only then he won't be able to have these effects on you anymore. That's my friendly advice :)
@ Mel: I dumped him 3 days after Valentines Day this year. =\
@ Izan: You still think that!
@ Putra: Cheering :)
@ nitya: No drama please! Haha! My few montyhs with him were already fraught enough with drama.
@ Kym: Oh he is... He's the most egoistic person, really.
@ Masth: Allons-y! XD
@ Andhari: I've gathered a lot of my heart. Won't hand it back to him again :)
@ Kam: LULZ. Lebih sexy katakan TIDAK!! Hahahahahaha...
@ Nino: It's not easy. And I don't think I can ever truly get over what we might have been if not for certain factors.
for a start, you can delete his emails and shit. lolque.
Aye aye, putra.
I guess it was a bit rude of you!!
OMG..didn't think he'd say that! I wish u elaborated more though. Hahaha. Always amusing when its about Tanker.
@ Rahul: =(
@ Flash: I know, right? VERY amusing, on hindsight!
aq tngk sjk ko buno cicak, ko ade muso aru. dy ni ade prob kp?
@ myliiin: mentg2 negri dy skrg dh maju kn... dy nk step besar ah pt ktrg.
There. You said it. Read it back to yourself and hold to it.
You know there's no peace at the end of that joyride. No reason to take it.
*huggles*
Thank you bunches, G :)
yourself is so, sane (rt conversation with self). i know a guy who deserves to be whacked with a cricket bat, baseball bat, tennis racket, or anything of similar shape and yet he's the only person who can make my tummy somersault, split, freestyle, backstroke whatever style lah.
sad isn't it?
but you know what, you're gonna get through this. we're gonna get through this :)
It's too damn sad, Ejannz. REALLY too damn sad. Sigh. :(
i'm right! Tankyboy is your guy... uhmmm, your ex as i may say.
again, good luck with moving on!
there's so many fishes in the sea... the problem is, you just have to prepare yourself for another plunge.
Thanks for that, John :)
Post a Comment