This post has no point.








The cheese section at places like Market Place, Carrefour and Cold Storage always draws me. I really don't know why. As the GFF told me, maybe it's my inner French. Or maybe I just like major supermarkets. I can spend hours inside, browsing for stuff I don't need. I feel like I'm looking for something; I just don't know what it is.

23 comments:

fairuz said...

Haha... Pelik lah kan! But that cheese looks good actually. Too bad not all our marts have cheese section.

izan said...

Maybe you are. You'll be one of those awesome moms who actually know their way around Market Place one day.


I heard about the Forbidden City gig btw!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

i have one thing to say...That is just so cheesy! hehehehehe

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I love fromage too! And I do like to peruse a new market just to see what's new. Too bad I can't afford to buy the really good stuff. I have royal taste but a peasant's income. :-/

Unknown said...

cheese galore! i know what you mean... you could leave me in a major supermarket for i'd just walk around the whole place and have a good time looking at stuff! haha! ;P

Nashe^ said...

@ Fai: Yeah, really bad. Don't dream about Shop&Save!

@ Izan: Amen to that!

@ Mel: Hoho. Love it.

@ Diane: The royal stuff are really pricey here, too since they're mostly imported. But some places sell them cheap, and that's when I go crazy.

@ Kym: You should totally slap me a high 5.

Andhari said...

I think you have a point : making your readers hungry. lol..mmmm cheese.

TG said...

I thought Asians don't like the smell of some French cheese... I guess I was wrong :)

Gadfly said...

Camembert?

;-)

gatosyrinocerontes said...

hi I have just discovered your blog
greetings from Spain :)

Nashe^ said...

@ Andhari: Cheers to cheese! :D

@ Nino: Well once we get past the smell, it can get pretty good!

@ Gad: Brie? :)

@ Gatosyrinocerontes: Hola!

Your Am.el.iene. said...

yeay! cheese makes me happy, and i can really really eat cheese anytime, and in huge amounts. Ok, sorry, do I sound gross to you? Anyway, it's too bad you always refuse to give me a treat and buy me cheese, but I know the intentions are good, and for that, I love you very much, my dearest friend. Ok, the way your post has no point, neither does my comment. XOXO.

Cya.

High Power Rocketry said...

Damn throw some cheeze on a jew!

Nashe^ said...

@ Am.el.iene: Tis oaks. We're both cheese fanatics. But lets just limit the intake to pizzas and baked pastas. xoxo

@ R2k: DUDE!

amor said...

You must be a French in your past life. lol. I've read somewhere that cheese and wine makes a good pair. Not sure which of the two (white or red) suits cheese nibbling better.

Nashe^ said...

Doesn't matter to me! LOL

Sheri, RN said...

They do have lots of different cheeses and various other things that is for sure!

justyn said...

Your last line actually made me ponder...

Nashe^ said...

@ Sheri: Yeah! Would like to see the real spread in Europe, though.

@ J: Glad it did.

masth said...

Tu aime les fromages?

ANYWAYS.

this reminds me of:
1) the two weirdos who sang "fou de fah fah" (however u spell it =.=) u knw, when they went "...camembert..yada yada.." xD

2) and when we pigs asked for the bigger plate of parmesan at fig and olive.

C'est tout. :)

p.s., i know u're smiling, i just know it! x)

Nashe^ said...

Tu finis? XD

Yes, I remember Fou de fa faaa! Cheese will always be a big part of our lives, je sais.

Now go to bed.

the girl in stiletto said...

ahhh frommage!!! me love frommage.

Pinked said...

Yeup, it's the inner Frenchman in you!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive