4 Truths and 1 Lie

Pop quiz: Which of the sentences below is untrue?


1) I am in love.

2) It has been an emotionally weird few weeks.

3) I may be going to the capital of Malaysia for a short vacation.

4) I annihilated a baby houselizard. With boiling water.

5) Sometimes I think that sex is the only cure for insomnia.


Only one of the above is faux. A virtual high five to those who get it right. I'll come back pronto with real updates. Hohoheaux.

20 comments:

karmaputra said...

you can't be in love... or can you...

izan said...

I don't believe you'd be so cruel as to pour boiling water on an innocent animal. SO my answer will be #4.

Andhari said...

You could so boil a baby lizard, hmm maybe no 5? Insomnia can also be cured by shitload of booze, me thinks :P

amor said...

No. 5. is false. I think 'the only' made it wrong XD.

the girl in stiletto said...

hehe no 1? :P i dont have any bakat for MCQs. trust me, i suck at MCQs :P

TG said...

Ok, I got it! There's only one thing that doesn't belong there: Kuala Lumpur! Why would you go there?

You're in love, had emotionally weird few weeks, which made you kill a lizard and provided you with sleepless nights, where you thought about sex. Hence, KL doesn't make sense :P

Please tell me, I'm curious :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

hmmm...I'd say number 4 has to be a lie. You're just too sweet to do something that evil. =)I miss you and hope to read more posts from you soon. mwah mwah...have a great weekend.

Woozie said...

5.

Because masturbation works too.

Unknown said...

i'm ABSOLUTELY confident that the answer is #3. thank you.

Unknown said...

i'm ABSOLUTELY confident that the answer is #3. thank you.

Unknown said...

i'm ABSOLUTELY confident that the answer is #3. thank you.

AMMMYLYYN said...

NUMBER ONE! if i get it wrong, i will buy you 5 Creme Desserts.

masth said...

je pense c'est numero un aussi.
heh.

i still get spasms at no.4. ewww.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Number 1 is a lie. :o)

xoxoxo

justyn said...

You're baaackK!! Where have you been?? I say #4, its juz too gruesome. AM I right!??

Ortega said...

I'll have to say 3 or 4. Can't make up my mind! Hurry up and reply us!

Pinked said...

It's 1 or 4. I'll go with o1 although I wonder if you'd really have the courage to risk injuring yourself with boiling water...you could just vacuum it..right..

AMMMMMYLLLYNNN said...

I KNOW I'M GETTING A HIGH FIVE!

Anonymous said...

I guess number 1... hurry up and let us know the ans!!! hehehe

Prometheus said...

1-5 might go hand in hand. unless u have sex with someone you are not in love with :P

Don't know enough about your life to comment about 2.

3 seems unlikely. Like why lie about that lol?

So 4?

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive