Open Letters Part 2
Dear You #1,
I'm glad we're friends. Others find you too much of a handful, but I think you're what I really need sometimes. Thanks for even existing in my life.
Dear You #2,
I know you totally suck but you're still the one that comes to mind whenever I make a wish. It's crazy, but not as nutters as you and your friend Adam the Fracking Idiot.
Dear You #3,
friends who have shared bodily fluids once upon a time don't end emails with "Love you".
Dear You #4,
I don't actually like you, okay? The only reason I speak to you at all is because I have to; so quit acting like I'm asking for your attention all the damn time. I don't fucking need to be patronized by a dumbass like you.
Dear You #5,
if you're gonna attempt to be a scheming bitch to my girlfriends and I, make sure the person you're scheming with is your friend; not someone who hates you and will subsequently reveal your stupid shit to your intended victims. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Dear Sociology module,
I do not see your point and you bore me to tears. How do Sociology majors do this every damn day?!
Dear snowskin mooncakes from Bengawan Solo,
I love you. Each and every one of you.
Open Letters Part 1 can be found here.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

13 comments:
after that...all i have to say is i hope i'm not "you #4".
#5 has got some cheek. I hate idiots like that.
Happy midautumn festival!
This Adam the fracking idjit is a gem, isn't he! You eres way harsher on #4 and 5 tho. hahaahaha. ;O
First things first: Where hav u been!!? I was afraid you wouldn't blog anymore after the Youth Olympics. LOL.
Anyway. I took Soci once, hated it. It was easy but sometimes its so boring!
I love sociology! Hahaha. And by the way, do you guys have Bengawan Solo in Singapore? Wow!
-atalya
Wait.. is this about me?
i'm a sociology major! you just gotta pick the interesting classes lmao
"to my girlfriends and I" requires first person objective case
--the grammarczech ;-)
*like*
I love sociology...
Please don't let me be #4, please don't let me be #4!!! =)
You're too pretty for that post to have made your day, but I'm glad you liked it. It probably made you happy for one of your friends.
This sounds very therapeutic! Maybe I need to do one of these.
bodily fluids..... heh?
dear you,
i've missed your blog, but i'm back to regular scheduling. hope you're doing well ms nashelistissimo. ;)
How can you NOT love sociology?
Wait, isn't that the study of socializing and night life and social life?
Just kidding. I am a sociology major and I loved it. The downside is that I think I have turned into a sociopath.
Post a Comment