Personally Krissyfied

So as you know, little miss Krissy visited Singapore recently! (It's okay to be jealous or whatever, folks.) Krissy is actually the third blogger I've met this year, and I'm starting to feel like a pro at this welcome to Singapore jig. LOL.


It wasn't hard finding her. We planned to meet at iluma, and all I had to do was listen out for people speaking Tagalog! Haha. It was quite funny the way she gave me a huge grin BEFORE she recognized me.

Anyway, Krissy's completely sweet, you guys. She brought me my Filipino hubby (only on a magazine cover, don't get too excited. *hehe*) plus a load of edible things from Manila. I've eaten half the stuff, so no pictures for anyone. :P

We went around Bugis, Arab Street and Chinatown... and I was a tourist in my own country once again! HAH. (Other times include the days when the French ami visited and the week a certain Mexican amigo was in town.)

If it wasn't for these people, I would never see the inside of Chinatown like, ever. I feel like one of those Parisians who have never seen the Eiffel Tower.


ANYHOO. Met up with Krissy again at Costa Sands hours before her flight home to the Flips. Such a pity we couldn't hang out more due to my schedule and everything. *major sad face*

That's Miss K and me outside Costa Sands at Downtown East! :) The next time I'm meeting a 20Sbian, I hope I'll be over at their country instead, on a frickin holiday. Or something. I can dream.

***
It's only the start of November but I can feel the year ending already. I don't like this feeling. I've met some pretty amazing people this year and I'm not looking forward to 2011. Does that make sense? I know it sounds like I'm not giving 2011 a chance to even begin but... sigh.

19 comments:

putra said...

eh panas! jangan gitu dong. siapa je yg tau kalo 2011 tu lebih bagus dibanding tahun ni. =)

Nashe^ said...

@putra: yea you're right. soalnya taun ini hebat banget, tiap bulan kyaknya keren abis! Gmn bisa ngetop... And panas or what. jangan hacer me blush lah. haha. ;D

dolce la robyn said...

woot woot. come visit me up here in ireland, yo!!!

*major jealous mode*

oh wait, i met andhari & nitia wahahahahahha.

Ortega said...

Oh man. You are kinda very gorgeous. How come everyone's visiting singapore?I must visit it too...Give the next year a chance to top 2010. u rly never know what might come awesome for you.

Ricademus said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous!

missy s said...

wow a filipino! i guess ihave stumbled in her blog before :)
yeeeeey im jealous! i wanna meet up with some other bloggers --. and hey, my on the job training is in singapore. but it got cancelled, my dad wants to send me in california though :(

missy s said...

wow a filipino! i guess ihave stumbled in her blog before :)
yeeeeey im jealous! i wanna meet up with some other bloggers --. and hey, my on the job training is in singapore. but it got cancelled, my dad wants to send me in california though :(

lapicaro said...

i like your husband.

2011 will be fine. je te promish.

izan said...

Nashty, you look so different from the time i met you! Been 3 years eh?

I know what u mean about not wanting the year to end....2010 has been great to me, but i guess we gotta prep up for 2011! Enjoy these last 2 months :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Ah I am jealous. Oh by the way, my friend will also be in Singapore in January of 2011 or maybe June. I'm not sure, anyhow, any chance you'll be free by then. Maybe I can send her some of my Nutella cookies to give to you. hehehehehe.

Unknown said...

CUTE MY ASS!!! hahaha! ;P

You're always welcome to come to Canada anytime. ;P ;P ;P ORRRRR go to the Philippines next July for my reception? yes? no? :)

TG said...

Nashe, you're getting hotter by the month. One day you'll break hearts of hundreds of men, but one lucky bas.. will think he was chosen by God to be in heaven, cuz you is angel will spoil him senseless. Watch out guys, Nashe's out there :P

fairuz said...

You're so much taller then i remembered! Waah. Tak jadi kawan ah gini, lawa sangat. XP

PS- iluma! Are u gonna see the Harry Potter exhibit? :)

Nashe^ said...

HAHAHAA

@Fairuz: Aiyaaa mane ade lawa sangat. Mcm2 je. And yea, I'm prolly gonna go iluma before Christmas!

krissy ♥ said...

Ohmygosh there is a Harry Potter exhibit at Iluma??! I am a total Harry Potter nerd lol.

It was great hanging out with you Nashe! I agree with Kym, you should go here when she comes to visit us! :D

Rika The Lost Wanderer said...

and.. we haven't met yet even though we're in the same city xD
HOLY SHIT, Harry Potter exhibition?! Thanks for mentioning this!

uhlainey said...

I'm like a missing dumpling whenever I visit Chinatown! My absolute favorite "heritage place" in Singapore! ^^

Please pass some of those Filipino snacks over to my side, thanks!! ;)

e said...

Isn't it great to meet new/old blog friends in real life?! Looks like you guys had fun.

bananas. said...

awesome! it's always great meeting new people...kinda like a blind date but not really. you two look like the best of friends. love it!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive