Pardonnez-moi

Pardon my absence, I've been busy reading newspapers, feeding animals and watching cows play soccer.

"Votre grand quotidien national"



Who knew terrapins ate frogs?


Making Maradona proud.


I'll be back.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. looks like you really know how to read French xD Good one!

putra said...

supafly :D

ameliene said...

woohoo. You make reading look super interesting. *2 thumbs up* and i love those cows! Super awesome!

Manju said...

frog murder -_________- lol

bananas. said...

HA! that's awesome!!!

wish i was doing that right now too!

Kate said...

Um I don't think I have words for this!

Ricademus said...

Wow, I didn't think turtles could catch a frog!

When did you stop following me???

unokhan said...

how did the awful frogicide come to pass

Nashe^ said...

@Anon: ???

@ Ric: really? I don't know what happened!

@ Unokhan: I think the park keeper threw the dead frog in. (Though I'm not entirely sure if that was a real frog in the first place.)

Ortega said...

Seems to me like you're chilling out and having fun. The frog thing is freaky tho!

You look nice.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Looks like your absence from the blogosphere was well spent. Cows play soccer?! What a sight that must have been. Have a happy weekend Nashe

flashman said...

Oh I've been seeing those cows too. Did you see the netherlands/ brazil/ england cow teams? hahahaha. Cute.

Nashe^ said...

@ Ortega & Mel: Thank you, guys! :D

@ Flaz: Yeah I did, but not the England team.

Andhari said...

That picture of you looks SO chic and FANCY. I like!

Nashe^ said...

@ Andhari: hehehehe! xD

Gadfly said...

Oh yeah. The turtles will eat just about anything they can get their beaks on. Not picky creatures ;-)

Gadfly said...

PS: What the heck has Woozie done with his site? o_O

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad: It's back on blogspot! hehe

Unknown said...

at first i thought you were being sarcastic but i guess you really WERE watching cows play soccer! hahaha! well i'd much rather be doing that right now.

Klaudea said...

Lol "watching cows play soccer"

Nice!

noone said...

oh wow I didn't know they eat frogs? Hmm I knew they eat fish I guess it's just another type haha interesting!!

Hepburn Hilton said...

I love turtles!!

Anonymous said...

Cows play soccer? Wow! I'd love to join them! Do you think they'll let me?

Nashe^ said...

@ Melroxx: You can try asking :D

ScoMan said...

It's cool, I've been absent too. I didn't get to see any soccer playing cows though. I feel ripped off.

Pesto Sauce said...

Every one is watching cows these days

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive