Zup?

1) I shifted the furniture in my room and cleared out the junk the other day to make way for a new dresser. You know you suck at tidying your room when you have two big boxes marked "Random Shit".

2) I changed my bedsheets recently and woke up the morning after with itchy insect bites all over (ALL OVER) my body, except for my face and neck. WTF is this all about? (I spied ants.) Again, WTF. Been depressed ever since. I look like I just had chicken pox. :(

3) Still can't believe I worked for a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) company when I know like, only 20 Chinese phrases. Apparently you can get by in life by nodding, smiling and pretending to think hard at everything. Then walking away when your Mandarin-speaking colleagues come to your rescue.

4) Toy Story 3!!!

5) Had a huge huge HUGE brawl with my mother the other day which resulted in things being thrown about and ugly words being screamed. I don't know what came over me. It took a sleepover at a friend's place to really calm me down.

Gpp nanti waktu Eid bisa minta maaf lagi...


6) I can't wait for the French ami to get here. 6 more days!

31 comments:

ScoMan said...

"You can get by in life by nodding, smiling and pretending to think hard at everything."

That's pretty much how I live my life, and people seem to respect that shiz.

Klaudea said...

Oooo yikes on the bug bites! I say BURN THOSE SHEETS!

& I totally understand what you mean about the mother/daughter thing. I had a huge fight with my mom way back in May and we still aren't talking :/

Sometimes life just calls for some time alone...

flashman said...

Good to see an update. Haha @ Random Shit! Ants on the bed are bad. maybe you left sweets/food on the bed...??

flashman said...

Btw what TCM company did you work for? Part-time?

Nashe^ said...

@ Flashman: Still very :( about it.

I don't know the name of the company! :\ Good god. It was at Suntec. And yes, it was part-time!

unokhan said...

the frenchman loox a bit like a certain friend of woozie's who broke his heart without at all meaning to -- he was just a habitual flirt

izan said...

Go on webcam and show me your pox face!


6 more days and you'll be away from the internet world again... I'm excited for you, tho :-)

The Demigoddess said...

I always believed that conflicts between mother and daughter will be resolved no matter what. Although, in my case, my mom still isn't speaking to me and hasn't done so for months now.

Anonymous said...

Things will get resolved soon with you and you mom. I've been through it! ;)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Insect bites?! Yikes! Could they have been bed mites? Or bed bugs? Awww...

Nashe^ said...

@ unokhan: A bespectacled friend, wasn't it?

@ Izan: No waaayyyy!

@ mel: I really think it was the ants I saw... >:(

Candice said...

Totally read "traditional cheese medicine." Mmmm.

Johana Hill said...

I get bitten by mosquitoes everyday. It's like they love me. I tried everything to get rid of them but nothing works! :(

Did a thorough cleaning day before yesterday. I can't believe the amount of ish I store away! *smh*

Wish you a good week-end! ;p

M'Liene M'Lina said...

"baby, you're just so sweet even the ants want to have a piece of you" #typicalcornyame
hahaha.

and oooh, bondage. sounds fun what.. hahaha ;)

Ricademus said...

Hopefully the bites will fade before the ami gets there.

Um..just wondering who started the throwing and screaming...or was it a mutual escalation???

fairuz said...

Everything good now, i hope??You watched Toy Story 3 already?

Nashe^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nashe^ said...

@ Johana: Thank you!

@ MM: Oh put a sock in it.

@ Fai: Yes I have! weeeheee~

Ricademus said...

Well, as we used to say on the playground--she started it!!! Parents spend years protecting their children and sometimes don't recognize when it's time to trust them.

e said...

ooooh epic fights with mom. those are always so great. I dont have those anymore, mom always wins anyway :(

Angel :) said...

Oh, I miss my mom. Fights with her were always the best! :D

Ahahgshene said...

ahh the bf asked me if i wanted toy story 3 yesterday that we got into a fight about it! LOL! i didn't want to watch it >.>

oh and summer school... gah! im taking it so i can finish school early already! i wanna get out! hahaha! it's faster this way!

Gadfly said...

Mom sent the ants ;-)

TG said...

How are you now, Nashe? Everything fine? I hope so. :)

Kate said...

We do the family brawls all to often in our family (not my immediate family). It's so draining and often not productive for us.

bananas. said...

ewwww ants in the bed?! GAH!!! yea burn those sheets ASAP!

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad: Only you would come up with that x)

Pesto Sauce said...

I too changed my sheets recently

Andhari said...

I'm sorry about fighting with the mom thing, it sucks. I also had it a few times recently. :(

anyhoodle, I hope the itches disappeared by now, yes?

Nashe^ said...

@ Andhari: The itches are gone, thankfully!

Hepburn Hilton said...

I really want to see Toy Story 3!! There are so many movies on my summer movie list!!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive