Coz We Lucky Like That
Mi papa was supposed to celebrate his birthday at Resorts World last weekend with the rest of the family tree, but that didn't happen because (1) said family tree was already rooming at Pan Pacific Hotel celebrating my grandparents' 50th anniversary and (2) he decided to attend a wedding dinner instead.
I don't know who passes up a birthday fête for a polite dinner but... Long story short, my momma, cousin and I inherited a US$300 deluxe room for the night. I had to invite 2 other buddies along coz I'm just that kinda friend.
And here come the pictures.
Bought about a gallon of Garrett's popcorn for the sake of it.Couldn't enter Universal Studios. Tickets were sold out for the next 2 days.
...World Cup fever all around...

Then we checked out Hershey's Chocolate World...
On to the brand new hotel lobby.
The interior of the hotel was very plush but methinks the best part was the room itself! (See a better view here) We went nuts jumping on the bed and watching World Cup reruns/highlights. Jumped into the pool after that.

The pool was right outside our balcony.
You know the classic bathroom shot had to be done, right?I'm mad exhausted now but the the bunch of hours spent gallivanting around the place was worth it.
It was a great weekend, people. A great weekend.
And I still have Garrett popcorn coming out of my ears.
It was a great weekend, people. A great weekend.
And I still have Garrett popcorn coming out of my ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson





18 comments:
Holy. That's a great hotel room. Bunk beds are awezome n your godma is such a cute woman.
pS.
I activated my twitter account again, approve my request quick. haha.
You lucky, lucky girl. I don't think we have Hershey's Chocolate World here in the Philippines because,yano, I would have heard about it and that would have been the only place I would go to when I'm sad. Can we swap countries?
chic banget gitu loh. :D
you didn't buy the hershey pillow? i'm disappointed in you. lol.
all that chocolate :D
holy thats a sweet hotel room! then again $300 per night it better be freaking sweet haha! lovely pics and love the hershey ones :D
what else can i say. worth it! totally worth it! lol.
now me need to plan for some "runningawayfromthisplaceASAP" kind of holiday.
money, money where art thou?
p.s there are people karaoke-ing in the pub downstairs. life - made.
i think the only popcorns i'll ever eat in my entire life now are those Garrett ones. cheese, pleez. (and that's saying something coz i don't even like popcorns.)
aaaah~ ;DD
Lady, you are living the life! Gah I am so visiting Hershey's Chocolate World! All that Reese's Pieces... Yumyumyum!
Wow! You are lucky. Dad really missed out that night. Hopefuly he had fun # the dinner.
Our Hershey Park is in the middle of nowhere, with nothing cool nearby. Although I heard Hotel Hershey is a cool place to be in December.
I need better IRL friends, so jealous. :(
Hershey's is not my fav chocolate, but maybe I haven't tried their best ones. I'd love to do so, I'm a chocolate addict like Manju :P
Wow... so lucky... that is one nice room! woooo.
I've never tried Reese's pieces but my understanding is it combines two of my favourite things.. peanut butter and chocolate.
Mmm... peanut butter...
Mmm.. chocolate...
Wow, you so lucky! Did you go swimming in the pool??
SCORE!!! that place looks grand. how fun!!!
what? That hotel looks AWESOME! i'd probably just spend all day in there. haha! i wanna inherits a $300 grand room too!! :D
the room looks divine. fluffy and white = dream bed!
Why don't I have friends like you :(
Interesting read ... Take One Picture.
Post a Comment