Aww shucks.
Between fate and coincidence, after getting to know two Central Asian dudes during my first year in university, every other guy I've talked to in school happen to be Central Asian, too. It's a small community.. and it seems like I know every dude in it already. What I didn't know was how flirty they can be.
Latest case in point--
Dude: "Hi Nash! You know, last night I dreamt I met you!"
Me: "Oh, really? Hahaa."
Dude: "Actually, I'm not sure who I met... but she was so beautiful I decided it must've been you."
AAWWWW SHUCKS! You just can't make this stuff up. I'm so touched (and majorly amused), I don't know if I should laugh or cry!
What would you have said to such a line?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

14 comments:
Since im on an emo streak i will probly burst out crying, not say anything! loool! But he's so sweet, whoever he is. :p
(btw i emailed u the new one!)
holy shit, clutch your heart! ladies man much?! haha... i can just imagine the look on your face. skype soon, woman.
@ putra: I'm 0n but you're not even there! Digame porque! Pish. Plurk me your waktu libur so I can ayudarte con tu pelo.
what a line! bah! i am not sure what i would have said, but i probably would have blushed!
It's reassuring to know there are young men who can process what they see and verbalize their both their reaction to it and opinion of it. I apologize for referring to you as "it", but I'm really tired! ;P
Next time something like that is said to you by a fellow you don't know very well, say "that's a good start" if you think you'd like to spend some time with him.
i'd probably just would just laugh my ass off.
so much for punching on a guy's ego, eh?
no wonder no boyfriend. :(
but whatever! i'm having a 5-star moments in lanza bahahaha.
I would've pretended to be on the phone. LOL. kidding.
Oh man boys can be so flirty though. I hate it. Then again, quite flattering.
i'd think the only female he doesn't say that to is probably his dog/goat.
ok. i plurked you!
@ Michifu: I think his dogoat is male! Wahahaa... hidup van chatreuse! Also, donde eres? Next to the piscina? ^^
@ putra: seen!
Awww...that is cute. But was this guy cute? If he was you should have flirted back. hehehehe.
You should've said:
"Oh, it was me. Do you also remember, how I punched you in the face?"
He would say: "No..."
You say: "Well, it must have been you, cuz I always punch a ______ face like yours!" (fill in the blank)
Ok, I admit that would be totally mean, haha... But don't you think it would be an amazing sitcom situation? :P You can use that line, if a guy is totally annoying, k. I'm sure that guy in the story didn't deserve such a reply.
Cheers.
Aww, that just made my heart melt!! You lucky girl, you!!
Then again, I'm a cynic so even though I'll be gushing like an idiot and trying to make my sentences seem coherent, I'll be mentally dissecting his motive for doing so. Hahahahaha..
♥
kinda cheesy but i'd still blush. haha.
can't help it...i'm a sucker for a little ass kissing.
Post a Comment