Blogoversary + Other Happy Stuff
Here we are again, folks! Another 17th of November, which means this blog has been around for another 365 days.
Some of you might remember, I did a postcard exchange last year. I got quite a number of postcards back from a whole bunch of you, and I must say I was pretty moved by the response. I didn't know that some of you would even include little gifts inside the envelopes! Brought a proverbial tear to my eye, really... Thank you once again for all the snail mail in 2009. :')
This time, however, I won't be doing anything special like that. I'm sorry to report that I'm still balls-deep in school assignments and exams, so I don't exactly have the luxury of time. (Also, I'm getting slightly emo now that 2010 is about to go finito so...) Boo me, yes.
Nevertheless! Thank you all for sticking around for another year and offering your two cents whenever you can. I may not have a million followers but the ones I do have? Are amazing.
***
Me and Lene, holding random things.Two years ago on the first day of university, I said something funny about the professor and Lene was the only one who laughed, while the others just shook their heads and whatev. I didn't know her name but I knew we'd get along fine after that. :)
Then my old buddy from secondary school got married because I needed another friend reminding me how much of a failure I am in relationships...
Since she invited half the school, I got to meet a whole bunch of my old mates, mostly from NPCC. Yeah I was a national police cadet, top of my form *cough*. Don't be messin'!
Also met my long-time friend, Syira, who claims that I never upload enough photos on this blog. Heheh. here you go! And pardon my fuglz hair.
Said hi to a dozen other people as well, half of which I've never spoken to, ever. I'm always kinda amazed at how many people from school actually knew who I was, when I didn't even know their names. Oh well. Sec school was pretty much bloody awesome for me.
Au fait.
Despite all the deadlines and madcap stress, I'll be doing my darndest to make November an awesome month coz frankly, I have no hope for December. My exams start in 3 weeks! It's time to quit horsing around, start prioritizing and whatever.
Boo.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson



16 comments:
sheesshh i got exams in 3 weeks as well, we can emo about that together -__-
p.s.you look hot in that first pic
Meh. High school was good to you pasal kau lawa. Itu sahaja. Hot chicks always have fun in high school. Anwyay, happy blogoversary. Glad you're still surviving fine and have all those great events to attend. dOnt be gone too long.
:)
"got married because I needed another friend reminding me how much of a failure I am in relationships..." what.
i had to take a moment to laugh at that. you're not a failure, bish! you just keep meeting people at the wrong time. lol. and i kinda agree with izan. jajaja. buena suerte for your exams, staff sergeant. talk to you soon-ish. 8-)
Haha, I second Izan's line!!! And it just makes sense that an amazing girl would attract amazing followers. =)
Did you see the friend you defended?
Nashe's so pretteeeeh! Good luck on those exams ;D
A national police cadet?? How badass are you?! WOOO!! All the best with those exams, yea!
Good luck and have fun studying, Nash. Exams. I so dont miss that about school.
Anyhoo, don't worry, we're still very young and we have a lot to accomplish before even thinking about being a legal nanny to some dude. Haha I'm bitter :p
1. congrats on your bloggersary.
2. good luck on your exam! you can rock it. (or, YOU BETTER DO hahaha)
3. i so totally agree that amazing followers follow amazing bloggers. (wait... i'm not that amazing ahahhahaha)
wooohoo!!! happy another-365-days-of-blogging to you! :D so happy to have you around! and my goodness.. maybe i will change the theme of my wedding to singaporean.. it looks so lavish!!! :P
I'm probably reading you more than a year and I want to apologize for the silly comments I posed on your respectful blog. But sometimes I just write whatever comes to mind. I guess you do that, too, right? Just that you always appear smart, while I... haha.. let's not go into that. Have a great Nov and happy blogoversary.
Happy birthday, Nashe's blog... I am proud to be your follower! kawan sumer dah kawin eh... you'll find yours soon!
Congrats on the one year anniversary, Nashe!
Good luck for your exams. But come and blog to destress.
hey there, I agree with many of the comments above! Besdies, you don't have to be married to have a successful relationship. ( i'm not against marriage or anything but marriage does not equal great relationship!)
i'm a follower! plz check out my blog too !
xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
Vote for me to make my dream come true! Thx a million!
Awww I wish you did have that postcard exchange.. it looks absolutely fun. I am doing that on postcrossing.com I believe is the url - can't remember off the top of my head. Anyway, I hope I do get some good postcards. Wooop
Glad you had fun on your reunion. I totally would love to do that too soontime with my classmates!!
is it just me or people tend to get married earlier at such young age? in November, i attended a wedding every week. sigh
congrats on your blogoversary, i know you're a very consistent blogger :)
whereeeee ahhhhhh yoooo?!?!?
Post a Comment