Holla at your mama
I know, I know. Who writes a blogoversary post then goes on a month-long hiatus after, right? But as someone who hasn't been all that mentally present during classes for the past 3 months, I felt that the exams had to be studied for. Damn my conscience.
After some personal bellyaching about who the hell has exams in December, I felt better knowing that some of my friends in the
Anyhoodles, my last paper was a few hours ago so like, hollaaa!!!
On se bourre tous la gueule! It's time to get loca in this casa, mamasita!
Okay so I don't really have anything substantial nor coherent to say right now. All I know is, it's time for me to loosen up a few overworked brain neurons. My two chunky best friends Ben & Jerry will be here keeping me company while I watch an endless stream of DVDs and whatnot. Lets all hope I don't become a tub of lard by 2011, yes?
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

11 comments:
Yeayy! You finally updated! Cheers to 2011!
Wow. Finally! It's good to get a post frm you again. I met Ben and Jerry a few times myself.
Thank goodness I see you other places or I would have been very stalkerish here, asking "where are you???"
It's great the exams are finally done. In most US school the finals are done somewhere around the 10th.
(I wrote "greta" instead of great, but fixed it!)
My brother in Indonesia has upcoming exam in January. I think it's better to have it finished before new year rather than having not-relaxing-holiday huh.. Enjoy your free times :D
Whenever things feel low, I go to Ben & Jerry. Pass me the spoon :p
ps. glad your exam is done. VACAYYYY time!
So... time to head to Ba Sing Se! Vale!
Now you made me crave for Dairy Queen XD
This was surely a delight to absorb :) Good luck, miss. Happy holidays.
*HAPPY H0LIDAYS, NASHE*
Way ahead of you, dear. I have been eating ice cream twice a week for almost two months now. Hello, love handles...
Post a Comment