Hohohosies

Before I forget and before everyone goes off for their respective Christmas celebrations...

!!!
Happy Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, etc. to all celebrating!

I have a few Christmas parties to attend myself but I think I'll give them all a pass. Not feeling too social at the moment, not into the whole 'gift-exchange' stuff planned (horrible gifter alert, yes) and well, I got nothing to wear. LOL.

15 comments:

michifu said...

"como celebran los...etc etc" hehehe.

ton mari's face is completely muke 'best-hidup'.

Nashe^ said...

@Michifu: ¿Dónde estás, Michifu? :D
Y claro, mi marido memang hidup best per. Ape tak best, ganteng + berpacaran + kaya raya.

justyn said...

i'm skipping all the Xmas parties too. Waste of my time with a bunch of people who don't like each other.

PS- Girly, Cristiano's face for 2 consec posts?? What's goin on with you two? Hahahaha.

Nashe^ said...

@ Justyn: We are married. JAJAJAJAA.

dolce la robyn said...

merry x-mas shopping, bebe =P

Ricademus said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas shopping (I liked what lizzy wrote and wanted to repeat it)!!!

Nothing to wear??? No, I'm not going to comment on that. =)

Your greetings excited me, I understood them all and thought perhaps I was improving in the language department. But the first and second comments snapped me back to reality. Languages just aren't my thing. But great people are--and you are certainly that! I hope you spend some time socializing during the break, but I understand the need to hibernate once in a while. I wish I could, but I have to work and spend time with jerky people--but at least I get paid for it. I sure wouldn't hang around these people if they weren't paying me.

Be good!

Bangs ♥ said...

Merry Christmas! :)
and Happy Holidays.

Don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season. Greet him too!

bananas. said...

hey i get it...having nothing to wear is always a good reason to miss out.

but let's work on your gift giving ;)

merry christmas lady!!!

amor said...

Merry Christmas!! Malipayong Pasko!

Rika The Lost Wanderer said...

I'm also feeling not too social this past week haha but it must be stopped. Happy holidays, nashe!! :)

The Demigoddess said...

Maligayang Pasko! Happy Christmas!

TG said...

I'm a regifter.

Sascha. F said...

Bo'ong loe ga ada baju utk dipakai. Rok stripper lu gmn?

krissy ♥ said...

I'm just going to repeat what Ejann and Rick said because I loved it :D Merry Christmas shopping Nashe! :D

SassyGirl said...

Merry Christmas to you too! It's already Christmas eve in Singapore, isn't it? I got an extra 12 hours back since I traveled "backwards in time", so I'll be celebrating Christmas eve in 14 hours or so :)
Hope you have a great holiday season!! See you in the new year!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive