Other side of the world to me

Thursday came and went, just like that.



“Some love stories aren’t epic novels; some are short stories.
But that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.”
-SATC The Movie

21 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

awww :( Mr E went?? *hugs* if those short stories are continuous that'd be awesome yes?

krissy ♥ said...

I really love the way that the quotes you include in your posts are very apt to the emotions they want to convey. If you and Mr. E are not meant to be, at least you were happy in the times you were together, right?

(I love Sex and the City, can't wait to see the second movie :))

izan said...

E has always been a solid dude! You guys had fun, and I know you know that that's the most important thing.

Johana Hill said...

*hugs* have some ice cream? Hope you feel better soon...

fairuz said...

Love the quote. Hope you're doing well?

(& Izan's right! E has always been the bomb.)

Klaudea said...

Awww it sucks how good times always go by so fast. But don't worry he will be back before you know it!

Ricademus said...

Great stories have sequels. He'll be back.

ScoMan said...

I like RicAdeMus's comment so much I feel unlucky to be the poor fool to have to follow it up.

So I'll just say "Ditto".

Nashe^ said...

Thanks, guys. But FYI, he's not coming back. Long story :]

The Demigoddess said...

Please do tell us just one story of the few days you spent together.

The Demigoddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justyn said...

Agree with Demigoddess!

Andhari said...

Background story please :(

Golden said...

Love the quote. I must say, that's a beautiful photo.

Lots of love,

Ortega said...

Get with the updates, girl. Curious readers abound here.

Unknown said...

i havn't been here for so long. i'm so lost!!!!!!!! whats new?!?! whats happening? who's mr e? ?? :)

Klaudea said...

Oh man, I don't think you would want to see bicep guy! He was super annoying, short and stalky and he kept going on about how he doesn't like "ugly girls". Meanwhile I was sitting in the table beside thinking to myself "buddy you're not much of a looker yourself" LOL

Why do obnoxious people think they are all that? I will never understand it.

justyn said...

Please update!! I wanna know at least ONE thing that happened while he was there (besides the obvious) lol

Ricademus said...

You're the only person who visualized what I wrote and saw the shovel handle was like a bridge up out of the deep trench! =)

Gadfly said...

Weird o_O

Nashe^ said...

@ Andhari: Mr E was this Indonesian dude I met in 2004; he joined my dance crew. Then he left and came back in 2006..and we got together.

But he moved to Germany in 2007. We never really broke up though his dad doesn't like him seeing me. It was 3 years of Skyping and monthly long-distance calls. Ahh well :(

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive