“The most astonishing thing about miracles is that they happen.”
My life for the next couple of days is gonna be a whirlwind. And it started this afternoon.
I was at the airport earlier today because my friend Rayan had a friend who was supposedly flying in from Australia, and he asked The GFF and I to accompany him.
Rayan told The GFF and I to wait at Swensens while he "collected" his buddy at the Arrival hall at about 4 o'clock. I'm not sure how long we waited, but at one point, someone came from behind and went "Hola, mamasita" in my ear, scaring the chizz outta me.
Standing there decked in black
Can you spell S-H-O-C-K-E-D? Because that's what I was. Utterly and completely. I swear I stopped breathing for 5 seconds, while all he did was grin.
I was all "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" and he was all "I MISSED YOU!!!" and we were all huggydory.
I'll totally spare you the details of what happened next, if that's okay.
This explains why my friends have been acting all weird this month. Seems like they all love giving me heart attacks. (Remember my birthday? I think my surprise quota for 2010 has been reached, although I shouldn't speak too soon.) I'm still coming to terms with the fact that Mr E is even here! With me! It's a bit surreal.
Who the heck drops in Germany to see me for three days, anyway? Mr E is in the shower as we speak(He says hi, btw). It's 11pm and I'm blogging from his hotel suite coz well, someone's gotta keep the dude company through the night, right? *cough* The place is way too big for one person, after all.

Mr E has a cousin's engagement to attend this Saturday in Indonesia so he'll be leaving on Thursday. I'll see you guys then. In the meantime, I think I need a shower, too. ;D
-----------------
We don’t wish for the easy stuff. We wish for big things. Things that are ambitious, out of reach. We wish because we need help and we’re scared and we know we may be asking too much. We still wish, though, because sometimes they come true.
-Grey's Anatomy
Monday, May 24, 2010
|
Labels:
Mr E
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

30 comments:
i'm just grinning like le chat chesire, y'know. awww have fun, toi. you deserve it. :))
I am so thrilled for you! I had a similar experience with an ex who surprised me after six months of being away from each other. Tell us the juicy details on your next post.
Finally, you're gonna follow everybody's advice concerning your illness *innocent eyes*
x)
BTW woah niiiice place!
i'm totally enjoying the surprise as much as you. Congratulations to everyone who have made the plan a success. Ahahaha. I'll hear from you on Thursday. Have wicked fun in the meantime.
Someone's gotta keep the dude company through the night? Are there ghosts lurking in that huge space? Haha! You're so cute and funny.
Hope you're having a great shower with Mr E :)
HI MR E! So nice of you to surprise-visit the Nashty! Have fun together, although it's only 3 days...
(OH BTW DAMN GIRL PLEASE there is no reason to get such a big room in the first place!!!! But mmmm he is Mr E... I've always suspected he was filthy rich :P)
ahaaaaaaaaa :D
It was sweet of you to shower before the game of Monopoly--or was it after? I mean, 11:00pm is pretty late. You probably showered and then fell asleep right away.
Being a dad has given me the power to create and believe any illusion I wish. Don't destroy this one for me by posting later that you played Twister instead! ahahahaha!
holi girl!!! that is awesome~~~~~ have fun, have shower, have whatever you think is appropriate (or not!) and we shall see you back in (3 days you say??) :) happy that you're happy (obvs!)
i love the quote btw.
So amazing! Happy for you! :)
I can't recall the last time I had so much fun. Darn, I'm getting old.
Say hi back to Mr E!
Aww what a nice surprise! :) You guys are so sweet! Enjoy your time together you totally deserve it! :D I want details later! YESSSSSSSS
Wow. Mr E, you really know how to blow people away. That was quite something!
What a co-incident! :)
Hehehe, I love the happiness in this post. Have fun!
haha that is pretty awesome
Aww that's about the sweetest thing I've heard all day. :) Hope you and Mr. E have fun!
I AM AMAZED. Wow. Details of your little Singapore holiday k.
haha i knew he was coming wooo!
That's so sweet! I can't bear staying away from my husband for too long. Heck, since we've been together, we've never been apart.
Love...*sigh*
Enjoy!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
That just gave me a heartwarm.
That is a sexy, sexy happy story and I can't help squealing for you. Background story, please?:)
i must've missed that post because i don't know the history of mr. e BUT i can tell this is exciting news so YEE! exciting!!! have fun ;)
Awww... details hun details! I'm uber happy for you!!!! Yey! For the meantime do make the most of each day you have with Mr. E. Have fun sweetie!
Nice suite and a hot smart young chick for company. Life didn't suck for this guy LOL
@ Gad: Can't say it did! :D
[url=http://hairtyson.com]phentermine 37.5[/url] are tablets that supporter abridge fuselage weight. Everybody of these tabs has to be captivated with drinking-water, almost 20 minutes ahead a meal, twice a day.
[url=http://hairtyson.com]phentermine 375[/url] are tablets that supporter reduce league weight. Everybody of these tabs has to be infatuated with drinking-water, around 20 minutes ahead of a refection, twice a day.
Post a Comment