Hasta la vista, bebeh.
So yes, I'm back from Malacca. Here you go, the view from my hotel balcony from last week. I was on the 13th floor.
I had wanted to post something sooner, but everything has been a whirlwind lately. I'm completely swamped in assignments, none of which are anywhere close to being complete. (Oh, for those who asked, I have managed to successfully kidnap a baby for the project. Finally. Wootz.)
And it's too early to say if I regret taking Art this semester, but honestly, I still have no clue what I'm supposed to be focusing on when you throw at me topics like Still Life in Dutch Brazil. Doesn't help that my Cubano lecturer speaks in very vague terms and assumes we all know our way around the Art library with all its bogus book codes.
Geez. I'm boring the world with my schooley stuff, aren't I? But I haven't seen much of outside friends or family these days. And when I do meet friends to hang out, we're not exactly getting up to nonsense so there's really nothing to report.
Plus, the non-schooley things that I really wanna write about are kinda too private and they involve people whose names I don't want to mention. I don't see the point in writing anything here when I know almost everyone reading would be lost.
So... I think I'm gonna take a break from sharing my life until things get more interesting. Or out of hand. Whichever happens first.
In the meantime, here's a picture of my Korean-American husband, Daniel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


30 comments:
In this picture Daniel looks suspiciously like a another person I know you like.
okay, your view is amazing! i thought at first those were real dolphins! haha! and why helloooo there mr. nashe, lookin' handsome ;P
p.s - don't be hatin' on my sleeping hippo. it's the most futurest hippo i've ever owned.
I know that feeling.. when you want to write there's just nothing worth writing about until you feel like going out and running people down in your car just so you can write about something exciting.
Just me then?
*bark* hi mr nashe. if nashe ever runs off to the arms of another man, i'm here waiting for you. :D
the view from your balcony makes me want to ditch medicine & become a pool girl or something..
ah ton mari est un boxeur? bae le boxeur? xD
No, don't leave us!
I love the view from your room, btw!
@ izan: You don't say ^^
@ Kym: Mr Nashe says hello, too. ;)
@ ScoMan: It' not just you, worry not!
@ Ejannz: Who doesn't wanna be a pool girl, right? XD
@ Masth: Silence, et sors-tu, stp!
@ Nic: Love(d) it too!
ah I know the feeling when I want to bitch or share some private things but I cannot spoil them in a public blog. Hope your schooley things get better Nashe :) Oh please send my greetings to Mr. Nashe (which Korean drama he's playing??)
mr. nashe...HA!!! he's pretty cute. get it girl!
@ Rika: Thanks! He says hello back! He's Agent Zero in X-Men Wolverine and he's the lead in Seducing Mr Perfect. :D
@ Bananas: Got it! XD
Two questions:
1 Why does Ejann always bark lately? :P
2 If that's your husband, things can't be that bad, can they? :)
i agree with izan. when i saw your husband's picture it reminded me of that other person. come on, nashe.
and no such thing as a hiatus plz.
Agent Zero! Nice one...
Anyway, I wasnt bored with your schooley stuff. =)
Woman, I think it's time you shoot me an email to release some of those thoughts a little. I'm a good listener :D
I hope the trip entertains you at least a bit, babe.
he's hot!
Great view from the top! I can't believe they had a 13th floor at the hotel you were staying at. Hotels here skip the number 13. they go from number 12 then to number 14, anyway, wow, hubba hubba that guy is a total eye candy!
Hey that is a nice view (not Mr. Nashe) your hotel view haha. Though as a guy looking at another guy... he's alright :P
@ MKL: You gotta ask her yourself. :)
2- things aren't so bad, but I'm lonely coz he's away a lot!
@ putra: *comes on*
@ Flash: Oh rweally? :]
@ Ayu: Thanks, it was a really tough process!
@ Andhari: Email shot. x)
@ Ambar: You know it ^^
@ Mel: Lots of hotels in Malaysia have Level 13! Guess they don't believe in that #13 superstition...
@ Lawrence: Yea it's not bad. Hahaa. And my husband's DEFINITELY more than 'alright'. :p
The school stuff is not boring, but ti does remind me that I am a horrible, horrible person! I've only made it through 7 of the voice files. I suck! And I've learned I'm awful at identifying accents.
He's hot and the view is hot too! T'was just okkk? It's a hot view. I want to be somewhere tropical right now. Even though I'm glad it doesnt snow where I am a today is a summery day.
Business school is annoying me - I need art and creativity. Dude, are you in Singapore? I'd kill for an internship/job there. Like seriously.
@ Rick: LOL! You still have a week left... ^^
@ PLP: I guess it's nothing too spectacular when you've seen better! lulz. And of course I'm in Singapore. Come over and hang out!
Hahhaa I love Mr. Nashe.
Secondly, wow that hotel view...can I please have a vacation?
I get what you're saying! Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say, and my life even bores me so why would anyone else care? But hey, can't you share some of your art work? I just painted a picture (abstract) last week, but wasn't to happy with it. Would love to see some inspo form someone who actually studies it :)
Hahaha, thanks for your comment. You should definitely try the fist dunking method next time, your hands will smell like ranch for days!
@ Nahl: yes, please proceed to take one now!
@ Carina: I'm not drawing anything, I just have to study artwork and its history and stuff!
@ Simply T: Will so try.
the view of the swimming pool is really nice.. can jump out into the pool? lol.. and mr nashe looks smart =)
kenwooi.com
@ Ken: That's coz Mr Nashe is VERY EDUCATED. Hahahhahhaa
HI! So I'm back here again! LoL! I liked the First picture alot :D Thanks for sharing the picture of your Korean-American Husband ! lol
And you left a question for me over at my blog, so here is the answer- First we used to call the community HairNailsBlogs, but then we changed the title into HairMailsBlogsleft but the URL into the same. :D Happy to help :D Feel free to join us ! x
Your Faithful Friend,
MelRoXx
Ahhh okay now I get it! LOL
Post a Comment