Somebody Gag Me With A Spoon

My parents cleaned up the house yesterday- dusting furniture, matching the socks in the three sock drawers, vacuuming everywhere and throwing away all the useless crap nobody uses (this includes the sofa coz nobody watches TV sitting on it anymore). Then they told me to tidy up my room myself.

Okaayyyy fine.

Because I was unfortunately overcome with sudden fatigue, I thought I'd start by clearing the junk in my baby computer. Come on, how many of us can say that we don't have a hundred pictures saved for no reason in the Pictures folder, right? Or a load of random songs we don't listen to. Or those little documents scattered almost everywhere with no purpose.
(No? If you can't attest to any of the above then shoo, I don't think we'll get along. LOL)

Well anyway, after a while of ruthless deleting, I came across some .amr files- A bunch of audios which were recorded conversations I saved for one of my projects. Some were unnecessarily long, some were completely failed useless conversations. But they were unbelievably ALL over the place.


In my frustration I typed in ".amr" and hit Search. I was about to highlight and delete the entire search result when something caught my eye. Something labeled "SHHHRMN.amr".

A name, spelled without the vowels. The name of one of my, shall we say, most interesting exes. For a nanosecond I think my heart stopped.
No way! You mean I still have this little relic??
That audio file was a phone conversation I had with him one night. To play or not to play...


PLAY.

Lets just say I was glad to have plugged in my earphones because whatever that was in that conversation? Is SO not meant for my mom to hear. Major thoughts throughout:


1) F!! I CANNOT believe I was giggling like a schoolgirl!
2) Did we really argue about the word "dude"?
3) I have a my-nose-is-stuck voice. ARGGH.
4) He did NOT just say that... and did I really laugh? Kill me brutally, plz.
5) This is actually some sexy shit...
6) Okay this is some seriously sexy shit.
7) Stab me, I'm turned on.


I know I should have deleted that file along with the rest. But I didn't. Maybe another day.

35 comments:

izan said...

*stabs you*

There is only one reason, my cupcake, why you didn't delete that little relic. ;)

the girl in stiletto said...

hahahah now you HAVE to put the one on. i defo want to hear that one ahahahha

Kate said...

Save it for another day!

Ricademus said...

Hahaha, you definitely need to keep that one! I'd like to hear the "giggling like a school girl"!!!

Woozie said...

I can't seem to picture you giggling.

Nash said...

Check out my podcast! http://lovenashyboy.blogspot.com/2009/12/test-podcast-christmas-gift-list-listen.html

Moonjava said...

You can't leave it off there, now I want to know what was said...:)

Nashe^ said...

@ Ric: Noooooo....

@ Wooz: Exactly. And you really don't want to.

flashman said...

Interesting....I think I know who this is! Mr Darussalam, kan?

Nashe^ said...

@ Flaz: Stoppit sak, why does everyone think it's him anyway? xD

ScoMan said...

I did a similar thing this weekend. Files not on the right harddrive, or in the right folder, or just sitting on desktop because I was too lazy to move them.

It's a fun little excercise, but it'll be for nothing by this time next week.

krissy ♥ said...

Funny how we can just cringe (but still smile) on memories like these yes? :D

I got your postcard today, thank you Nashe^, you're awesome! Will send your postcard AND card tomorrow! :D

Manju said...

gosh i hate cleaning! my mum's been at it, bugging me to clean my room for ages T_T

anyway 'my-nose-is-stuck voice'?? haha i really want to hear that

Ortega said...

Nice one... I would love to hear your giggles! LOL

Honey Bee said...

hahah isn't it such a dilemma sometimes when we don't want to throw out things we really know we shouldn't be keeping?!

bananas. said...

you recorded phone conversations?! how, when, why?! lol.

Andhari said...

Sexy shit and turned on? my god wimmin. Frisky! I like!

Nashe^ said...

@ Nahl: Rigghhtt??? It's annoying!

@ bananas: How? I clicked the 'record' button on my phone. When? Months ago. Why? Purely for fun.

@ Andhari: You so know it. d: ,

Laila P said...

Why don't you upload it to your blog for us all to share? Haha :)

Nashe^ said...

@ Nic: Eeeek!

amor said...

DON'T DELETE IT! it will serve you good in the future (i mean, it just did. the 'turned on' thing, lol)

Gadfly said...

Having recently been gagging someone interesting .... I'll forgo the spoon ;-)

(T) (H) (B) said...

haha. mine is hidden somewhere in some files. =)

Nashe^ said...

@ Amor: I gotta think about it.. :D

@ Gad: Mmm hmm...I've been told ;)

@ THB: Never deleting, are you.

Thao said...

I am so curious now but I think you made the right choice not posting, haha.

the girl in stiletto said...

babe... sila add me on FB :)

Rika The Lost Wanderer said...

this inspires me... to record my conversation with bf in phone XD

Fardde said...

boyohboy why is it that when i see that file name im reminded of my other blogger friend from across the borders?? hhmmm... =p

Nashe^ said...

@ Ayu: Yeah.. you come across so many things!

@ Dilah: Obvs...coz they share the same consonants? -.-

nitia/ monto said...

hahaha.. oh waw.. i recorded me my bf's conversation on my blackberry as well, some of them are def sexy. and, yes, listening it back will make you giggle and thought how silly yet gross it was.

Gadfly said...

Thanks for the card, sweetpea :D

Anonymous said...

Upload it ^_^! Upload it ^_^!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

LOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad: No problemo!

Anonymous said...

merry christmas nashe!!! thanks for the postcard, by the way. i'm sending you mine when i got a free time...

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive