The Post Nobody Cares About
Comment: it is also fuller than your head...
I don't know why, but that comment makes me laugh every. single. time. Three times have I went back to this picture just to see the comment and have a laugh. Only real friends can say such things and get away with it + make me laugh my pants off in the process.
Anyway, yes, this is a random post, just to tell you that I'm alive.
I haven't been inspired to blog at all, despite the barrage of things that have happened lately. I wanted to tell you bishes about my trip to IKEA with a couple of kids in my quest to find cake, but I think I've changed my mind.
Also, I'd intended to blog about my night of tipsy debauchery involving a stranger named Angga, but I think I've changed my mind about that, too. (It resulted in backaches, bruised egos and a sprained ankle- long story.)
So yeah.. see you in a bit.
Anyway, yes, this is a random post, just to tell you that I'm alive.
I haven't been inspired to blog at all, despite the barrage of things that have happened lately. I wanted to tell you bishes about my trip to IKEA with a couple of kids in my quest to find cake, but I think I've changed my mind.
Also, I'd intended to blog about my night of tipsy debauchery involving a stranger named Angga, but I think I've changed my mind about that, too. (It resulted in backaches, bruised egos and a sprained ankle- long story.)
So yeah.. see you in a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson


28 comments:
WAIT A BULLDOG MINUTE!!! you can't stand bulldogs?!?! uhhhh...what the HELLS BELLS is wrong with you?!
oh lady...you should never say that to a bulldog owner, just sayin...
i need to cool off.
LOL! That is funny. You must be feeling better to have had a night of debauchery! =)
I just read your "I'll show you crazy" post. It was nice the way your GF stood up for you and great the way you defended her. I would feel vey safe walking anywhere with you. =)
I also read you had new friends on your Christmas list. How about a new follower? Room for one more?
"it is also fuller than your head..."
HAHAHA! Oh damn...u should have blogged about that tipsy night before u change your mind!
come on come on, inquiring minds want to hear more than just a teaser.
argh!
Ikea? Cake? What?
Inebriation and sprained ankles? Whaat?
come on.... im up to listening the story of the night of debauchery. <-- this shows how bored i am right now even though im doing so many random unnecessary things to kill time and therefore tomorrow i should go out and shop and enjoy the sun while indoor.
wahahhahaha.... I like both the caption and the comment :P hahahaha... mad funny!
loves
ahan.. cute!
good friends who make you giggle (read: laugh, hysterically, to yourself, like a maniac) are fecking invaluable, mayyn!
@ Bananas: SORRYYYY!!!
@ Ric: Come right in!
@ Woo: Have you tasted the Daim Cake from IKEA? And the sprained ankle was from tripping over something. Long stories. ;D
@ Ejannz: It was a night of inappropriate dancing plus a random makeout session afterwards. I don't really wanna talk about it now. :D
haha. you're forgiven.
i've cooled down now and it's okay...i can't stand a lot of things so i can't hold a gridge ;)
hahahah...that's cute.
I get withdrawal symptoms when you write this way... More doses of Nashty please.
what a smartass comment! so funny hahaha
i need to add you on facebook!
That caption and comment is funnny! love it. On a more serious note, just wanted to let you know that you need to blog more, blogosphere seriously misses u! =)
i agree, please induldge on the booze and the stranger!
@ Ortega, Mel & Candice: I would but I think I've used up all my creative brain juices!! Gaaarrrh!
@ Manju: Added!
I hvnt tried the Ikea daim cake!!
You are the funniest :D
My Dad sent me a text message earlier that they have already received the postcard you sent me! Yay! Can't wait to go to my parents' house on Monday! I'll be sending your postcard AND Christmas card on Tuesday weeeeeeeeh! :D
Ikea for cake? Really?
I would think you would go to Ikea for other things... you know, of the non-eatable variety.
Funny. :)
Cool blog!
Have a great weekend! :)
@ Fai: Go try it!
@ Krissy: Okay great! I'm relieveed it got there :D
@ SassyGirl: Well I've been dying for that cake since weeks ago and it's only available at Ikea!
@ Lancelonie: Thank you, happy weekend!
coconut juice is the best! especially when cold!!!
I love how good friends can say things like this that make us laugh.
Hahaha whoever left that comment is some sort of comedy genius. That's hilarious. Although you did set them up a bit for it.
I've also been meaning to congratulate you on winning the comment thingy and PinkNics. Well done to you.
@ John: YES you're so right!
@ ScoMan: I didn't think I was setting anyone up for anything, really! That's why it came as a funny surprise. :D
and thanks!
i laugh at that joke, too. though it sounds mean but it always seems fine when your bestfriend telling that joke. i'm being teased with many of my best friends too but i'm fine with it. lol.
thanks for your potcard. :):)
Uhmmm... Nice melon?
LOL!!! glad to know ur alive :P
Post a Comment