Of Fake Coughs and Contraceptives

Okay so my exams have officially ended. Can I get a whoop-whoop?

The past week has been hell. Not really because of the (horrendous) exams but coz I was down with bronchitis. Which sucks. A lot. Sucks as in present tense, coz I'm still sick as I type this. I've been coughing so loudly and horribly, my sister says my coughs sound fake.

FAKE?!

I admit, they do sound faked and well, a little OTT even, but they're NOT, I swear! But in case you're wondering, yes.. I have been speaking in a sexy husky voice for seven days although no one is around to actually appreciate my newfound vocal sexiness. (Wait, where you going? Stay with me!)

A few things...

1) My prize (and postcard) from PinkNic arrived 2 days ago! Total YAYNESS! I have been speaking in a British accent ever since I looked at the picture of Prince William & Prince Harry. And now I want some fish & chips.

2) My mom handed me a box of lozenges for my cough, and the first thing I blurted was "What's this? Birth control?" I don't know what possessed me to even think that my mom would be the one giving me birth control but.. it just slipped out. Sorry. She turned around and went "What?", and since my sanity re-entered my being, I just said "Oh, nothing. Thanks." Thank god for small favours.

3) What's everyone up to for the season? Anyone flying anywhere? Christmas shopping or whatever? I have a series of sleepovers + DVD marathons to plan right now, so maybe I'll just stop here.

Enjoy your December, folks!


I'm not yelling at anyone, I swear.

21 comments:

Moonjava said...

Lol to #2! And congrats on the prize! I've signed up to a few of those giveaways but never end up winning any. :P

Honey Bee said...

Haha the best thing about a sore throat is having that amazing voice!
I miss sleepovers with my girlies.
This season is gonna be slow for me...;(

the girl in stiletto said...

whoop whoop for you girl!!!

hehehehe newfound husky voice... very shexy smexhy.

i was supposed to fly somewhere but no company and i still cannot make up my mine. but if my boss asks me where im going for the 2 weeks hol, imma say..... red district.

see if the egyptian boss understands what im talking about bahahaha.

Ortega said...

Lol that was funny.

Hope you get better. My december is gonna be boring, with work taking up most of my time. :(

putra said...

newfound sexiness eh? keren.

oh come on bish you've always had that voice, and i'm not the only one saying this.

whoop whoop!

bananas. said...

no more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks! woop woop! HOLLA!

that's not only for the no more exams, it's for that husky sex voice you're rockin! lol.

Anonymous said...

bahaha, best outburst ever. i'm going home for the holidays, all of 4 days....ugh

justyn said...

Happy holidays, Nashe!
I wld have gone so red if I blurted out birth control to my mummy! Hahaz!



Hope the bronchitis goes away soon =)

Laila P said...

"What's this? Birth control?" Haha, too funny! It would've been even funnier if you said THAT in a British accent!;)

Manju said...

birth control! lolllllllllllll that one was priceless!! hahaha
that's why i love you, you always crack me up! xD
feel better soon darling

Steve said...

A lot of people tell me my laugh is fake, which makes no sense to me. Usually if I don't find something funny, I don't laugh at all. People constantly think I'm patronizing them by fake-laughing. >.<

(T) (H) (B) said...

Enjoy ur Dec. =)

Gadfly said...

*laughing*

R U out yo mind?

nitia/ monto said...

birth control? hahahahaha..willing to use one? kidding :P

oh well i cannot wait for your post card to arrive!! i wanna send you one too. but i believe you have sent me your address, right? i lost it, couldnt find it on my twitter dm's list. could you probably send me your address again girlie?

izan said...

Happy december, Nashty! Glad to see everything's way alright on your end...except for the bronchitis part. That stinks! Get well!

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky to be done! I wish I was done. Well, almost!

Also DVD marathons and sleepovers are a dream. I wouldn't give up my last holiday season to bum around for the world.

Andhari said...

hhahaha i can't believe you said that to your mom. My mom wouldnt miss that and grill me for hours. Guaranteed.

Anyhoo, duuude. When your finals are done like that, mine is about to start. TEARS.

Woozie said...

Oh lord, if my mother ever gave me condoms.

rachaelgking said...

Ughhhhhhh, I'm so sorry you're sick! I'm amazing I haven't caught something yet... I usually get a cold when the seasons change. Knock on wood...

Ahahgshene said...

nashe ! what your address? i wanna send you a christmas card!

here is my email:
jagquijano@gmail.com

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Awww poor thing girly!!!! Get better now ok!!!

I got your postcard... YAYZERSSS cutest thing everrrr it makes me wanna visit Singapore. Oh well.. yours is in the mail :)

Kissies XO

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Am&eacute;lie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive