"Curiouser and curiouser!" cried Alice
I guess nothing can shake me out of my Monday morning stupor like seeing my ex's face plastered on a bus.
A friggin BUS.
I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to school, when the monstrosity of a bus passed by. It stopped for about 15 seconds to pick up like, 2 passengers. After 10 seconds of blinking in disbelief, I was left with only 5 seconds to really look at the face. I was struck by the nose. Oh man that nose! But it can't be him. It just can't. The bus rolled away and I was left standing there like-
I really wanted to go "WTF was that all about!" to the person next to me but then I realized that I knew nobody in my proximity. Next instinct was to text my friends and ask if they've seen the ad. I wasn't (and still am) not sure about the face on that bus.
(Yes, it was an ad. It was a fricking brand campaign for a certain, shall we say, agency.)
Anyway those who have seen it/heard about it either went "Pretty cool!", or think it's way hilarious that his face is blown up about 4ft.
I don't think it's funny at all! WTF is he doing on buses I see almost every day?! He's not even supposed to be in this profession, for godssakes. I remember, though- I've seen a certain blue uniform at his place once but he claimed that it was someone else's. Hmmm.
I don't even know what to think anymore. Our whole relationship was weird. I could care less what the truth was last time, so I don't know why the curiosity is kicking in now.
I've seen that stupid bus a number of times this past week but I can't bring myself to scrutinize the ad. The face was unmistakably his, yet second glances make me doubt myself. It's his doppelgänger perhaps? I kinda hope so.
But then again, the question is..
Does it matter anyway? Does it even matter whether it's him on the ad or not? Does it matter if his face is plastered on a bus or on a bloody building? (please, god, never)
NO IT DOESN'T! It doesn't matter! I refuse to be bothered by this any longer. But I'll admit that I'm still curious. Very curious. 
...
In other news, I'm kinda glad we don't get back our exam papers from the professors. I don't think I can explain my work nor look at my French teacher in the eye anymore after making a bunch of funny mistakes in the paper. (My mistakes were totally ridicks, they're actually laughable, I'll admit.) Guess all I can do is wait for for the results.. and start planning my holidays, bebeh!
and oh, study for my next two papers coming soon. Yeah that, too.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

33 comments:
My god! Wich bus nashe???! Tell me tell me! I wanna seeeee~
are you trying to kill me with that monkey picture? coz i died lmao-ing!
try snap a pic of the bus when you see it, and upload it kthxcya.
Is he a phone sex operator or something?
@ Fairuz: I don't wanna say it here :p
@ putra: I'll see what I can do, bubba!
@ Wooz: LOL. (Un)fortunately, no. =\
Oh man! Can you gimme a clue what bus number? is it a SMRT bus or SBS? Around what area?
Happy eidiladha btw!
@ Flaz: Hahahaaa... I don't wanna say the number lah! It might be on other numbers, too. It's SMRT. And it doesn't exactly go to the east. :)
it's ironic how u were talking abt his prominent nose and the lovely monkey there has practically none.
ROFL.
now, im curious about a few things. when u say some agency, do you mean something like, escort service or something?
and also... yeah, which bus?
im even more curious...
oh what blue uniform? :D
that is the dumbest looking monkey ever hahaha! made me laugh so hard!
you didn't say what the ad was about. I'm super curious too now!
Who's ur ex?
Sorry for being so direct.
@ Mas: Kurangajar!
@ Ejannz: No, it's nothing of that sort! lulz. And I really don't wanna give details over here :D
@ Manju: It was just an ad for a certain career. Nothing much.
@ Kelvin: If I wanted people to know, I'd have mentioned his name a long time ago. =\
Now woman please email me the details. What blue uniform and what ad?:D
Will you keep us updated? Think of uploading his pic here on the blog? Is it the ex that starts with the letter T?
@ Andhari: x)
@ Ortega: I don't think I'll upload. That's weird. And yes, you got the right one.
Big Hahaha to the phone sex operator comment! XD Keep me updated ok
That monkey (babboon?) has GOTTA BE the funniest shiz I've seen ALL MONTH. lol-ing here
OMG! HAHAHA!
The hilarity!!
funnily enough, this has happened with me too, not an ex but he was some obnoxious guy who i once worked with, we were both temps and he later went on to join some company where they ran a local marketing campaign and he was one of their 'faces' and these faces were plastered at the back of buses, the bus with his face on, i drove behind a couple of times and had a good giggle everytime.
it's like saying in england ''a face like the back end of a bus'' and it's not a very nice saying either. hee hee hee, so funny!
@ Izan: I don't want to update you anymore. lulzia.
@ su-pah: Well at least you had a giggle! Haha! I just kinda internally freak each time.
nashe!!
oh my gosh! that's like
an OMG moment! just like
the face of the monkey
there!
i mean seeing your ex
on a billboard is like
WHOA! O_O that's just
not cool at the same time!
hey you know what you
should do? draw a mustache
on him!!! LOL! people
here do it all the time!
hahaha
@ Abby: LOL... Well it wasn't a billboard, it was a bus. And no matter where it is, if I ever draw a 'tache on his face, I'd probably get arrested the next moment for vandalism of public property. :(
Oh my, that is too ridiculous for words. Love painful reminders in the shape of a MASSIVE ad.
SMRT eh? I have yet to see it. Hope they dont take it down before i get to see it.Could be my only chance to see how T looks like. :)
So did you ever find out what the deal was with him and this bus ad?
I'd react exactly the same way, except I'd probably stand there looking around incredulously to see if anyone else had seen what I saw or if I was just having a nightmarish hallucination.
@ Candice: LOL! I dread seeing it yet I wanna see it so badly WTF.
@ Flaz: Well I hope you get a glimpse of it, okay. :)
@ SassyGirl: Nope. Coz to find out, I'd have to contact him.. and that's not something I wanna do.
OMG!!! I would have died. And for sure I would have yelled something along the lines of WTH, dude!!!!
Wow...that's like the most random thing that could happen! I think drawing mental moustaches and unibrows would be okay. :) I think if I was on a bus billboard I'd feel pretty embarassed after a while. lol
haha! That's really funny! :)
Haha! soo random... If I were in your place I'd prolly say the same thing. "No Fkn Way!"
nice blog.
This so reminds me of that friends episode. You know the one! Joey...STIs...:)
@ Ambar: Exactly!
@ Dontyouwish: I would feel slightly that way too. lol
@ Nic & Carlo: I'm still trying to figure it out...
@ Sadako: Joey for STI? Yes. lol
whoa that's trippy if he actually is in an ad!
haha. that sounds like a scene from a movie or TV. if it is him, then ah well. he doesn't matter right?
haha. that sounds like a scene from a movie or TV. if it is him, then ah well. he doesn't matter right?
@ Flo & bananas: I don't know what to feel/think :(
Post a Comment