Thank Me For Blogging, k?

Okay so Andhari totally made me chuffed by giving me a blog award a moment ago (or so). Like her, I don't typically dedicate posts for these things (it gives me a very OMG-look-at-me feeling) but since most of you people are digging the whole Thanksgiving gig I figured this can't totally hurt.


1. Each recipient who receives a TYFBA must give away at least 4 TYFBAs
2. Each recipient must describe why they are giving that person the award.

Alright lets see who hasn't got this yet...

1) Kym from Bee Creative.
She's funny, yo. Plus, looking at her Herrohachi Etsy store can totally make me want one of her original masterpieces. I like a bunch of them but my all-time favourite prolly has to be-

Maybe it's the inherent linguistics nerd in me, but I personally think this should be a t-shirt all my fellow linguistics majors at NTU should have.


2) Manju the Mauritian princess!
I'm not lying when I say I can get giggles reading her stuff. And the little stick figures and pictures she uses on her blog? Hilairz.

3) The Toothfairy.
I know she doesn't accept awards and stuff but hey whatev. I like her blog, that's that. She's got the cutest blogheaders/banners which I can't get over and writes about things in the Netherlands.

4) The Insomniac Lolita herself.
Coz lets face it, she's a baller and a mighty entertaining one at that. Elaboration is uncalled for.


And now... back to the grind (my next paper is next Tuesday, and my final paper is the day after). Or maybe I'll just head back to bed..? Academic stress makes me ill and feverish everytime, which sucks so much ass. I'm just not meant to do exams, I guess. LOL.

Light a lamp/ slaughter a cow/ sacrifice a virgin and pray for my health, k? :(

15 comments:

izan said...

GET WELL SOON.


Btw lady, did you get my email? Come online or something k

honeym said...

*sacrifices virgin for you*

putra said...

hahaha engrish!! hmm. i dedicated my jog this morning to you. so that's gotta make you feel better right?

:D

Nashe^ said...

@ Izan: yes I got your email! Will reply in a moment. :)

@ Honeym: CBC! (opposite of PBC, y'know)

@ putra: Uh huh. Did you get donations? LOL

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwww you little nashtee! thanks for the award lady! made my morning! like you, i'm just not meant to do exams. so glad to be outta schoool! haha! don't worry, you'll make it out alive... i wont slaughter a cow but i'll several just for you. :)

the girl in stiletto said...

*sacrifices those virgin hunks for you*

*de-virginized by urm...me?*

bahahah. good luck babe!

Anonymous said...

Wooot, congrats!

unokhan said...

there was only one virgin remaining in this town. i poured a beer over his shimmering form like a rocky outcropping beneath the light of the silvery moon. but to fully complete the charm retroactively you must have a sacrifical beer when your studies conclude. i suggest Tiger

Manju said...

awww this totally made my day :D

Sacrificing live cows seems a bit gross, so how abt i just sacrifice steak huh? ;)

and just so you know,i freakin love you and your blog lady!

xxx

Nashe^ said...

@ Kym: Why thank you! I'm very preased!

@ Ejannz: OHO! I like the sound of virgin hunks...

@ Candice: Thanks, woman!

@ Uno: You cannot be serious and I'm completely not a beer person.

@ Manju: Yay Manju! Eat on my behalf, thx.

Andhari said...

Hey babe thanks for saying such nice things about me lol and don't worry about academic stress, they'll pass soon. I'm getting crazy because of it too!

Nashe^ said...

@ Andhari: I hear ya! We'll so go through this somehow okay!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Congrats on your award lady!!! :D

Sadako said...

Congrats--your blog rocks, and do feel better.

Nashe^ said...

Thank you =))

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive