Taggledy Tag

So the very tangly Candice (who's probably like my favourite Canadian or something) has soberly given me blog award/badge/icon/thingie!


As I routinely tell my friends, I'm born to be over the top with my awesomeness (Reason #63189 why I don't have new friends); so yes, this blog award/badge/icon/thingie is quite appreciated! It has been insisted that I address the following pressing issues:

(Read on. It might change your life.)

1. Where is your cell phone: On the sofa.
2. Your hair: needs immediate pampering.
3. Your mother: likes sleeping on my bed.
4. Your father: is who I got my humongous ego from.
5. Your favorite food: Pizza/my own homemade whip-ups.

6. Your dream from last night: involved me getting lost in a foreign country.
6. Your favorite drink: Buhcardi & Redbull (vodka optional)
7. Your dream/goal: To able to travel where I want, whenev I want.
8. What room are you in: Mine..?
9. What is your hobby: Eating/travelling/movie-marathoning.
10. What is your fear: Getting lost in a foreign country with no money. (I started having these thoughts after getting lost at Bath two years ago. The incident still makes my heart go dupdupdup today.

11. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Working in the UN headquarters or something..? I haven't gotten it quite figured out yet.
12. Where were you last night: At home.
13. Something you are not: In love.
14. Muffins: Chocolate or banana from Kenny Rogers.
15. Wish list items: Plane tickets to Jakarta/Manhattan/Paris. (I have specific things to do at each of these places)


16. Where did you grow up: My aunt's neighbourhood.
17. Last thing you did: Watch Make It or Break It. Oooh love it.
18. What are you wearing: Very little
19. Your TV: is black?
20. Your pets: do not exist. My mom doesn't allow anyone of us to keep pets ever since her bunny died.

21. Your friends: have to put up with my nonsense.
22. Your life: is a series of unexpected events.
23. Your mood: thankful.
24. Missing someone: in Europe
25. Vehicle: These two tired feet.

26. Something you’re not wearing: Socks
27. Your favorite store: R.I, if you don't already know.
28. Your favorite color: uhm..burgundy.
29. When’s the last time you laughed: A few hours ago.
30. When’s the last time you cried: Last night.

31. Your best friend: is a nut. There's no other explanation.
32. One place you go over and over: Cold Storage :)
33. One person who emails you regularly: Elwi.
34. Favorite place to eat: Popeyes? Pizza Hut? Am I really supposed to choose!?? I guess it could be anywhere, as long as the company is great.


Okay so I'm supposed to.. tag six other bloggers? Obvs I can't decide. Anybody who's undergoing blogger's block can just grab this and go, yeah? You can thank me anytahm.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a "portrait" of me, drawn by my sister a few hours ago (complete with her little signature at the bottom).

[clickity for a truly in-your-face huge version]

I think she was drawing me in a Halloween costume, coz I have never looked like that and I doubt I'll ever look like that. Oh well.

Happy Halloween and bon weekend, everyone!

25 comments:

putra said...

oh wow. you have a talented sister, mi chica.


i still remember you telling me about the incident at bath. woooooo hahhahaha!

Stacy K. said...

you sister's drawing is super cute!

masrois said...

fantastic desinee, comme normal.

me mam doesnt allow us to have pets (pets, in my sisters' definition, are cats) coz she got asthma coz of her kitties. =.= pfft.

#21 is totes la verite, btw.

:)

Nashe^ said...

@ Putra: Hahaha. I was really akotzx okay!

@ Stacy: hey thanks! :)

@ Masrois: *bonsoir a tous* (kononnye aq tngh bobz avec toi et ta mam) Je sais, right?

Okay yeah, more evidence de #21.

TG said...

Your sister is very talented, indeed. Hope she can pursue a career in art or design. Talents like that are always sought after.

the girl in stiletto said...

why is everyone talking about your sister (even though im sure she's pretty awesome)? but you're awesome-r, obviously!!

nitia/ monto said...

I LOVE MUFFINS FROM KENNY ROGERS TOO! THE BESSTT!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, "soberly." use those words loosely.

also, bath is a pretty kickass place to be lost in!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, "soberly." use those words loosely.

also, bath is a pretty kickass place to be lost in!

Andhari said...

I love kenny roger's muffins!!!

And vodka, obviously :p

And your sister's drawing is cute. What do you mean you won't looklike that? I'm sure you'll look awesomely sexy in mini tube dress :D

Anonymous said...

I get lost all the time. It still makes me go nervous though. Btw Bath is a great place.

Ahahgshene said...

that is a VERY cute picture drawn by your sister a few hours ago! ^_^ i want to be drawn too! oh boo... i need to get myself a sister!

and boy oh boy! me and you should go to a salon! our hair needs/wants pampering !!! for sure!

Nashe^ said...

@ MKL: She wants to go to art school. But then again she's only 12... things might change!

@ Ejannz: OBVS.

@ Nitia: Slap me a high 5 then!

@ Candice: It's not kickass when you're practically stranded at 8pm in wintertime! So dark... eeeep!

@ Andhari: HEHE! I think this body needs work!

@ Envoy: It's really great, yes! Have to agree.

@ Abby: Get yourself a sister?? HAHAHA!!!!

justyn said...

Ooh pretty pretty!

Hmm... your fear is getting lost and you dreamt of getting lost. Are you feeling lost and scared honey? hehe. I'm gonna end my psychiatrist mode now!

flashman said...

Only 12? wah. Dier boleh masuk NAFA!

And I must respect a girl who admits that she likes her own 'whip-ups'. Sounds good whatever it is.

Nashe^ said...

@ J: You may be on to something..

@ Flaz: Yeah she wants to masok NAFA, I think. Haha.

R. said...

I think it's a very pretty drawing.Ü I admire people who can draw, because I can't. LOL. Bloghopping.

Toothfairy said...

I love to travel, so I hope one day you can live your dream! and your sister can draw so well, it's cute!

*loves*

Nashe^ said...

@ Russ: Thanks! On behalf of my sister... :)

@ Toothfairy: Not a very unique dream, but so hard to achieve :(

Manju said...

so umm i read all of it, didn't really change my life but i realised:
1. We share the same hobbies
2. I need to ask my parents for a small sister, and preferably one who can draw well
haha

p.s tell us how the party goes okay ^^

Nashe^ said...

@ Manju: HEHE. I'm gonna update nao...

bananas. said...

bicardi redbull? hmmm, interesting. never tried it before.

Nashe^ said...

It's Bacardi AND redbull... separately!

Gadfly said...

Hmmmm... meme not really meant for me. It's a bit wistful ;-)

Nashe^ said...

@ G: Really? I didn't think so! :)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive