The One Where I Realize Stuff
Apparently, I'm still alive after completing that darned M*****logy assignment. Hooray, applause, bravo, etc etc. A lot of things have been happening but I couldn't seem to find the way to write stuff coherently. Hence the short break. Even today, my words are kinda all over the place. It appears that I do not speak English anymore after dissecting a bunch of tribal Mayan languages. I'd probably feel more at ease at some rural Mexican village now than in Singapore.
But anyhoo. Since my command of the English language is somewhat lame at the moment, I shall spare you guys the agony of having to read paragraphs of bad structure and make a list instead.
In the week that I've been gone, I've come to realize that:
1) nothing can unleash the super catty bitch in me like pretentious fucks can. Seriously, how can anyone do that to themselves?
2) I get paranoid around sticks. I will yell at anyone holding sticks near me coz I'm afraid they'll poke my eye(s) by accident.
3) a few of my friends really do suck. I've been trying to ignore this fact for a while now but it's official: They're a small group of dishonest, lying bitches who think they're all that and a bowl of guacamole. I don't even like guacamole.
4) some people truly have zer0 capacity for originality. I'd feel sad for them if it wasn't MY ball of ideas they're jacking. I feel like suing their asses off under Tort of Fucking Blatant Imitation or something. Please get the F off my shit, thank you, don't come again.
5) whenever he asks, I've been giving suggestions to the guy I love on how to be a better lover. When the skank person he's fucking ISN'T me. Honestly? Obama can move aside and hand me the Nobel Prize coz I'm the deserving party right here. I dare you to disagree. *brandishes ironic machete*
6) having midnight picnics at the beach might result in concussions due to unseen falling coconuts. Eeeeek!
7) flashlights are necessary during midnight picnics coz burning paper to make a bonfire + lighting a bunch of tea candles will just make others think we're carrying out some cult activity.
I enjoyed that picnic, though. Satay, spooky stories, smoke signals and all. :)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

28 comments:
ouch! coconut? aiyo2 lain kali dont sit under pokok kelapa la babe.... :P
its at the very weird moments that people take us by surprise. ditch those friends, babe. you deserve better. oh and that guy you love too.
Cult activity... HAHAHA...
Lady nashty, it does suck to be copied left and right but sometimes you do come up with the baddest shit!
@ Ejannz: The friends I can, the guy I can't. :(
The coconut didn't hit me, thank god! LOL.
@ Izan: That is no reason for anyone to pull a Ctrl+C on my ideas. Bah.
imitation is the best form of flattery i guess...and some ppl have no lives. it still sucks though.
that picnic sounds like loads of fun, coconut n all Lol
WHAT? Errr... tips? to the man you're in love with? You deserve more than a prize.
You picnic where? I been checking in everyday, but you never update seh. Haha. Glad you survived that assignmt.
I'd told him to try to suck himself HAHAHA you're a good girl, I would not say yes to that.
I'm sorry you have to deal with all those people you mentioned above :(
@ Manju: It wouldn't have been fun if I got hit by the coconuts, though! Hahaa.
@ Flaz: Aiya you, follow me on Twitter lah! @LaNashty. HOHO. I picnicked at ECP, from like 11pm to 1am.
@ Ndee: That guy and I... we kinda have the weirdest relationship. =3
did you forget having stingray as well? hehe. It is awesome, right? I think we needed more candles, or hmmm..okay, you are so damn right..Flashlights. We shall try it again soon.. And hell, the spookiest part though was when you looked into the distance and said, "EH. WHAT IS THAT? IT LOOKS LIKE A BIG CAT ON THE TREE".
Eeeekks. That my dear, is eeekier than a coconut falling on the head, no? hehe.
XOXO
3 and 4 = LOVE IT!
seriously with ya EXCEPT i do like guacamole.
Wheee!! Congrats for completing your assignment! :)
Yeouch, giving relationship advice (sorry I'm too prudish to say the S-word :p) to give the guy you love/fancy/even remotely like and he's aloof/ignorant/oblivious to your feelings - that can be so effin' demoralising.
Fight it hun! xox
hey sweetie! well, it's good that at least you have come to realize that some of your friends actually suck. You don't need friends like that. Choose your friends wisely sweetie. =)
Ah you are back at last. It's only a week? I'm with flashman on this one, I've been checking in everyday as if I'm not a busy man.
Wow I'v nvr had a night picnic before. Should try that one day.
@ picnicker: I didn't forget, yo! And that cat... it was really freaky coz the tail was like 2 ft long. Eeeeeyer.
@ Bananas: Honestly I think the taste is okay but I get turned off by the colour!
@ Su-pah: Thanks :) And uhh, actually he's not that oblivious. I can't even begin to describe our twisted relationship.
@ Mel: I truly don't, right? They're so unimportant to me anyways, compared to the real peepz I have.
@ Ortega: You should! :D And I've never updated daily, why you check in everyday? LOL
Ok, midnight picnic sounds ridiculously awesome despite douchebag friends. Ditch douchebag friends and have more awesome picnics!
un chat avec une longue queue dans l'arbre?!! GASPS.
I like that you're sorting people on traits more important than their taste in shoes
*ducking thrown items*
Seriously, I liked all the passion and then it all ends up with the fun picnic :o)
no. 2) People can still poke you in the eye(s) with their fingers. Better watch for them. It's possible. I've seen them in cartoons, lol.
P.S. I have to ask my friend (Google) what the hell is guacamole. I've eaten mashed avocado (and it's yummy) but we don't call them any other name but mashed avocado, lol. I seriously need to update my food vocabulary.
wow seriously? i never had an experience doing that "midnight picnic' sounds cool ;)
and with your bitchy friends? don't mind them. Just show em' who's much more bitchier hahaha :))
@ Candice: YEAH!
@ Masth: Gasps and jumps out window?
@ G: Wanna come for the next one? ^^
@ Amor: There are more condiments in guacamole, right? LOL. Whatever, my food vocab kinda sucks, too.
@ Nash: OH THEY KNOW who's bitchier, alright! Trust me, they know... :D
girl! your english is perfectly fine! ^_^ but i totally get what you mean though... like everything just sounds so wrong and you keep hitting the backspace.
anyway, thank you for the comment! i can't believe that the last time you got a free hug was two years ago! well... here is a cyber hug for you *huggggggggggggg*!
@ Abby: WAHAHA thanks for that, Abby!
*Gimme beeeeg huggg...*
"2) I get paranoid around sticks. I will yell at anyone holding sticks near me coz I'm afraid they'll poke my eye(s) by accident."
Someone watched "A Christmas Story" one too many times... ;-)
OMG LiLu! XD
First off:
5 is EPIC. EPIC. Fuck, I hope I don't have to do that one day.....I can see that day arriving in the not so distant future....
3 is true of my friends back home. I am beyond surprised by girls in the US, there is the usual pretentious lot and then there are the blatantly honest ones. read: blatantly honest.
@ PLP: Ahhh humans!
Love love LOVE that t-shirt! Reminds me of spaniards I was trying to communicate with the first few months living in Spain.
Sounds like this post was written on a bad day for you, I hope you are in a better mood now, that your friends treat you better AND that no one holds up any sticks when you are around. ;)
xoxo
carina
Post a Comment