Updating the phonebook

My sister said, "Some guy called while you were sleeping."

I immediately thought of my Bacardi buddy Daniel, since he's like the only guy around who would even think of calling me in the morning. But I still asked, "Did you get his name?"

"Jimmy, I think."

Now that was weird. I don't know any Jimmies.

"Are you sure he said Jimmy?" (I'm sorry, but 'Jimmy' sounds like some name anybody can cook up.)

"Ya... it's Jimmy."

I took my phone and scanned the list of received calls. The number looked familiar, but Jimmy? I got nothing. I returned the call, and the first thing I heard was .....

......
....
...
..
.

"Jimmy Choo, Takashimaya, how may I help you."


ROFL.
How could I forget that Jimmy?!

29 comments:

putra said...

and jimmy choo called you because...?

M'Liene M'Lina said...

you are ze bomb, ever. I was kinda thinking it could be the crazy tanky coming up with nonsense again. oh well.

justyn said...

LOLS.... omg I should have guessed! Why was the store calling?

honeym said...

yeh i was kinda thinking it wld be tanky too. anjat i.

Nashe^ said...

@ putra: It's for Shin's post-Raya shoe order. Long story. LOL

@ MM: That would be shocking, I'm sure. =.=

@ J: It's wasa about my friend's shoe order. :)

@ Honeym: I gave you my response, Samia.

putra said...

lol. if i remember correctly, you have jimmy choo (among others) in your contacts right? what happened?

Nashe^ said...

@ Justyn: Sorry, I don't know what happened to my fingers there. But you understand.

Nashe^ said...

@ putra: Forgot to tell you, my sony ericsson died on me. So my contacts stored in the phone memory got lost. Ho well.

Laila P said...

Haha! Classic!

Anonymous said...

THe best kinda Jimmy! Hahahaha.

Andhari said...

Now that's my favorite Jimmy!
Tell me they give you free shoes..*die

Nashe^ said...

@ Nic & Candice: I knowwwww!! :D

@ Andhari: I ain't that luckeh. Boo this.

Atalya Ticoalu said...

hahaha this is funny nash, the jimmy you love the most :) hahhaha

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oh ahhhmazzzing...and he called you because? maybe u can hook me up with his number too. hehehehe...i love jimmy! there's no greater jimmy around...

Anonymous said...

So wait - Jimmy Choo personally called you? Or was it merely the Jimmy Choo store?

Nashe^ said...

@ Atals: I know right! LOL

@ Mel & Moritheil: Of course it was the store. (Takashimaya is the name of the luxury department store it's located in) The SA wanted to talk to me about my friend's shoe order. :D

The Demigoddess said...

(scanning the archives of my brain)
Um, who is Jimmy Choo? :-)

izan said...

LOL. Should've known! Cheated my feelings...

Nashe^ said...

@ Demigoddess: You cannot be serious! x)

@ Izan: Who, me? *sad face*

Anonymous said...

Darn. It would have been pretty wild if you'd gotten to talk with the man himself! :P

Nashe^ said...

@ Moritheil: No such luck!

Anonymous said...

I once saw the back of Jimmy Choo's head in London...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nashe^ said...

@ The Envoy: Ooooh woah! XD

kam said...

hahaha the best part was, 'The number looked familiar'. babe, even my closest friends numbers don't look familiar hahaha you're too cute

Nashe^ said...

@ Kam: HAHAHA. No, seriously! I find a lot of numbers familiar, lol.

bananas. said...

WHAAAAAATTT!?!?! jimmy choo calls you. LUCKY!!!

;)

ps. awesomeballs is my new favorite word.

rachaelgking said...

Mmmmmmmmm. Off to look at shoes now...

Nashe^ said...

HAHAHAHAHA! You guys...

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive