Di Pagi Raya, Hati Sayu Mengenang Dirimu...

Okay so...

Ramadhan is over, ya'll. It wasn't really a great one for me, though it did have its merits. And now that Syawal is here.. I'd like to wish all my identified Muslim blog readers a very happy and blessed Aidilfitri. Oh in fact, I have a list of your names here, just to make it more.. I dunno.. personal? Whatev.

Here we go. Eid Mubarak to all of yous:

Aamna, 'Alia, Amalina, Andhari, (Dr.!)Arlizan, Asyikeen, Daniel Wisnu, Deszya, Dian, Fadilah A., Fairuz, Firah, Flashman, Hamizah, Honeym, Kamielah, Karina, Nitia, Phoebe, Rayan D., Rika Safrina, Risty, Rosiana, Sarah Alaoui, Sascha Ferini, Shhhin, Syira, Tiara, Tysha, Veria.
(Did I miss anyone? Do inform me if I did.)

Wherever you guys are, Selamat Menyambut Lebaran. Minal 'aidin Walfaizin. :)


I understand that some of us won't have all our loved ones by our side this Eid. Quite a number of the people I know have lost a loved one in recent months and another bunch of them are overseas away from their family and friends. But I hope the festivities will still turn out great for everyone. (Hands up, whoever's receiving money! I know I am.)

And for that person who can't be here with me... lets just say I really, really miss you. Have a great Eid.

---


Apakah suratan
Aidilfitri suatu titik akhir.
Sekian lama bercinta,
Kau tiada di hari mulia.

Keampunan ku pohon
sekiranya aku yang berdosa.

Pulanglah, ku merinduimu, sayang.

Ku menanti dengan jiwa raga.


Pulanglah ke pangkuanku, oh sayang.

Ku menunggumu di Hari Raya.



(Nothing like a classic to express what I hate to say.)

12 comments:

izan said...

Slamat hari raya Nashe! I'm not in the list (doh) but I love it that you mentioned names.

Don't stuff yourself too much later. You gots ta breathe!

Anonymous said...

Salam lebaran, maaf lahir & batin :)
Kok belum keluar, jeng?

btw I lost your number

-RD

Sarah Alaoui said...

aww thanks! you too!

the girl in stiletto said...

awwww i love you! :D selamat hari raya to you too babe :)

evil plan: so i headed straight to the airport on friday, took 3 flights back to Kuching and here I am, home sweet home :)

too bad no one knew i was coming back and therefore i dont have new baju kurungs so i hijacked my sister's kurung bahahha

and yes! i got duit raya too!!! hurray :D

Sandy said...

Eid Mubarak!
No, I am not a Muslim, but I like wishing and being wished back. I also like Eid a lot because of the abundance of delicious food that comes after the month of fasting.
Cheers!

justyn said...

Ooooooh!! Happy Eid! It must be terribly fun :))

Fardde said...

selamat hari raye nashe! Mintak maaf lah bnyk2 kalau terlepas ckp depan atau belakang. makan banyak2, raye satu bulan jek..XD

p.s- tu lagu fav. azim! hahaaha..sentimental nyer korang.

Fardde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ortega said...

Yeap. It's always good to remember those who are gone. You are receiving money? cool :)

masrois said...

un bon chanson.

this is probably my thousandth time but Joyeux Eid again. :))

just remind me not to yell it again in your face when i see u.

Andhari said...

Happy eid baby! May we get all the blessings all year long and may we have cleaner mind a little.

( who am I kidding? )

Nashe^ said...

@ Everyone: THANK YOU! It was great, though tiring. :)

@ Andhari: Nobody, that's who!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive